Chapter 9: Map For Two Fated Lovers

"Tell me what you saw," Jimin ordered as he came face to face with Namjoon.

"Jin was in a net, being taken away to the castle." Namjoon sighed sitting down on the edge of the ship, his legs still on the outside.

"They are going to question him and do more if he doesn't answer which we know he won't. Stubborn bastard. We need to get into that castle." Jimin grunted, slamming his foot down when a lightbulb visibly lit. He spins to Yoongi with a smirk. "The prince should surely know the layout of the palace. You are the only one who could get us in and out."

'I should have stayed by the wheel.' Yoongi thought when all the same eager and confident eyes turn to him.

"Um, you'll be letting me go?"

"No, I would be coming with you."

"There is a big chance of us getting spotted and you getting captured," Yoongi whispered and Jimin nodded.

"Sirens and menfolk cannot survive without their mates for long. These two have mated and since this is my fault, I will take my punishment if we get caught." Yoongi looked behind Jimin and noticed that Namjoon had already gone to a slightly paler tone of skin.

"How long will it take for us to get back to Dionysus Docks?" Yoongi asked, looking around.

"Jinyoung can steer, you and I need to figure out a plan," Jimin sighs and glances over his shoulder to give Namjoon a look. "I will make things right." He smiled and walked to his room.

Yoongi peeks at Namjoon and then follows the smaller to his quarters.

"This is a suicide mission, you know that right?" Yoongi closed the door and watched the captain go to his chair.

"I know but this is my fault, Namjoon and Jin are going to die in less than 72 hours unless we get them back together. So, tell me everything about your dungeon."

"I'll try my best to make sure we don't get spotted but when lions, tigers, bears, and wolves are in the castle they most likely will smell whatever you are and me." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Just tell me about your dungeon." The redhead sighed and pulled out a large sheet of paper so Yoongi can draw the surroundings.

~•~•~

"Come on Joonie, get your ass in bed," Taehyung sulked, trying to pull the stubborn siren off the edge of the ship.

"No, the ocean makes me feel close to him!" The younger one sighs and gives up.

"Namjoon, he is probably okay. But imagine how hurt he will be when he finds out you haven't taken care of yourself."

"You're an evil tiger... Just-.. help me, I can't feel my legs," Namjoon mumbled and Taehyung helped put the siren's arm around his neck.

"Jinnie. will be happy you're at least taking care of yourself." Taehyung smiled, leading down the stairs and to the floor of their rooms.

"I don't care about myself if I am like this. Imagine how Jin is plus being tortured."

"Jimin and Yoongi will figure something out-".

"I want to go with them." The tiger shook his head and kicked open Namjoons bedroom door.

"You are in pain, you wouldn't be able to survive what they are about to do." Namjoon bobbed his head, sucking in his breath as he was laid down.

"I'm a strong siren, I can rap you to go kill yourself and you still worry about my wellbeing?" Taehyung scoffed but ended up smiling.