Chapter 23: Argument

"Your highness, we just got confirmation that your son is back." Ravi bowed and then stood straight back up.

"How-... How does he look?" Lisa asked, hair a little crazy and eyes puffy and red.

"Happy but that's because of Jimin, but Ken noticed that Yoongi looked still mad." She nodded.

"Okay, thank you." Ravi bowed again and left the Royal couple alone.

"Chris we need to go apologize." Lisa pleaded.

"I know but not going to lie I am a little scared of Jimin," Chris mumbled, patting his lap.

"Jimin is 19 and I think you got to worry more about Yoongi." Lisa smiled plopping herself onto her husband's lap.

"What would you do if he punches me?" The Queen shrugged.

"Allow him." Chris gasps. "Chris you did try to kill his boyfriend, almost three times now. Imagine if we were still dating and your dad did that to me? How do you think you would react?"

"Well we were an arranged marriage but nonetheless you're right and I should let him. It's going to hurt my pride but he will soon be King so I will allow him, however, you owe me." Lisa rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, my love. Now we should get down to the docks. Let's go through Yoongi's so-called secret tunnel so we don't cause a lot of attention." She said standing up before walking out. Chris took a deep breath and then followed the younger out.

~•~•~

"Do you think they're sleeping?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, they are not moving." Jungkook poked Jimins arms.

"They keep forgetting to eat dinner though." The younger nodded.

"They will be fine and should we tell them who we saw spying on us?" Taehyung shrugged.

"I think we should wait until they are fully woken up and if Ravi knows we are here, he will tell the King and Queen and maybe they will come and give us a show," Jungkook smirks.

"Gosh, I love you but let's get out of here before Yoongi crushes me." The snake mocked and walked out.

Taehyung took a second to smile at the cuddling couple before tagging along with Jungkook.

"Our acting is amazing," Jimin chuckled sitting up once he heard their door close.

"We have gotten good but we should get out of these clothes, if my parent are coming then we have to be ready." Yoongi gave Jimin a light peck and then stood up. "Can I wear your stuff again." Jimin smiled and walked to his closet.

"You always can but if you keep coming on my ship, maybe you should just bring your clothes over?"

"That's a good idea," Yoongi grabbed a big white shirt that was a little big on Jimin but it was the normal size on him, that also went with some black jeans.

Jimin went to his normal outfit which was a red velvet shirt, along with his black long coat that had a slit at the bottom that goes from his knees to his butt, which goes perfectly with his black trousers that fit his body figure, and then lastly, he put on his custom black leather boots.

By then end of it, Jimin looked like a very hot gothic person and Yoongi was so in love.

"You never cease to amaze me." Yoongi put his arms around Jimins waist.

"I know, I am amazing." Jimin giggles poking his boyfriend's nose and then got out of his arms to grab his sword and putting it through his sheath on his belt.