Chapter 29: Love

Smut warning ⚠️

'This is going to be fun.' Yoongi smirks when he saw Jimin on his knees.

The younger wrapped his hand around the Prince's member before putting his mouth only on the tip.

"Don't even try and fucking t-tease." He growls and puts a hand in Jimins hair to push him all the way in, fucking his mouth instantly.

Jimin gags and puts his hands on Yoongis thighs, rubbing circles on them as he starts bobbing his head with Yoongis help.

"God Jimin-ahh." He moans and puts his head against the shower's wall.

Jimin slowly backed out and swirled his tongue around Yoongis tip while looking at the elder innocently.

"Are you sure you're even capable of topping me?" Jimin scoffs.

"You have no idea, now just spread your legs a little and bite your lip. This might hurt." Jimin took Yoongi in again and since they are in the shower he didn't need to wet his fingers, he just puts one finger up his lover's ass.

"God damn it Jimin warn me." Yoongi grip tightens on Jimins hair.

"It will feel good soon babe," Jimin mumbled against Yoongis tip and stuck in another finger.

The Prince could feel him coming to an end. "Jim-ahhh c-cumming."

Jimin hummed and bobbed his head a little faster while he scissors the Prince open as Yoongi cummed into his mouth.

"Want to finish this in bed?" Jimin asks putting his hand to his lips to see the cum that didn't go into his mouth.

Yoongi grabbed Jimins chin and lifted him up to a passionately kiss him. Jimin licked the Prince's bottom lip. Yoongi stopped and hummed before pushing the younger back.

"Bed. I am not going to break my ass from falling." Yoongi turned off the water and stepped out with Jimin and to their bed.

Jimin grabbed Yoongis shoulder and shoved him onto the bed. Jimin stood there at Yoongi's feet and stared at his boyfriend.

"You going to stand there and fuck me or do I have to do it for you?" Jimin chuckled and got onto Yoongi's stomach.

"You have to be patient baby. I don't know when I will be able to top again." The redhead said and place kisses from Yoongi's chin down to his whole where he slammed in three fingers.

"SHIT." The Prince yelled, gripping onto the bedsheets.

"Calm down baby, I can't move unless you relax." Yoongi rolled his eyes and took deep breaths allowing Jimin to move his fingers a little easier once again.

"Ahh." He moans which gets louder by the second.

"Okay, I am taking my fingers out," Jimin whispers into Yoongi's ear and did what he said he would do. Both boys were still wet from the shower, so the younger kissed the Prince while he pushed in his member.

Yoongi gasps and squeezed his eyes shut as Jimin started slowly moving.

'Just relax.' He reminded himself and once Jimin started picking up pace, he opened his eyes to look into Jimins beautiful green eyes.

"I love you." The redhead smiles and thrusting in deeper, instantly hitting Yoongi's prostate dead on.

He throws his head back and moans loudly, almost like a scream and it was like music to Jimins ears when he put Yoongi's leg onto his shoulder.

"God, Yoongi, you look so fucking gorgeous," Jimin mumbled and started bitting all along Yoongi's neck and chest.

"Close," Yoongi mumbled feeling something in his stomach.