Chapter 15: Relax And Attack

"So let me just get this straight. Jimin is going to duel with Shownu in the Dark Lands and he told you not to tell anyone but you didn't listen and told me anyway?" Jungkook nodded. "I'm so telling Yoongi." Jungkook's eyes widened in horror.

"Taehyung no, I wasn't even supposed to tell you."

"Kookie, that's his boyfriend."

"If I get in trouble, em pulling you down with me." Taehyung smiled and continued cuddling up to his boyfriend in their bed.

"Good, I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You're going to tell Yoongi anyway aren't you?"

"Of course I am silly." Jungkook rolls his eyes, his hand rubbing Taehyung's waist.

"We are dead." The older pirate shrugs and finds the string on Jungkook's shirt, instantly twirling it around his finger tightly.

"Probably... I am thinking about going to my brother's wedding, but I want you to come with me." Jungkook lifted his head and looked down to see Taehyung, on his chest, already looking at him.

"You want me to meet your brother, won't your dad be there?"

"Yeah, maybe I should bring Jimin too, my dad hasn't seen him since they first met."

"Right, your dad was the one to introduce Jimin to the old Captain. Tae, I would love to go with you, you know Yugyeom, so I should probably meet your family too. I have some things in common with your dad so that's a plus." Taehyung smiles.

"Okay, so what should we wear? Hm oh, let's go to the market and pick something out. We'll have to take out your piercings and cover your tattoos!"

"But babe I thought you loved my piercings." Jungkook pouted and played with his lip ring.

"I do love them but some of the maids have sticks up their asses and piercings and tattoos kinda scream pirate." Jungkook rolled his eyes and started taking out his lip and ear piercings.

"What do I do about my tattoos?" Taehyung smirked and got on top of Jungkook.

"I can show you how much I love your tattoos?" Jungkook raises an eyebrow and nods, putting his hands on the other's waist.

"Why don't you just say you want to have sex with me?"

"Because that is no fun." Taehyung leaned down and connected their lips. As the kiss deepened Jungkook took off Taehyung's shirt and threw it onto the floor.

Smut Warning ⚠️ (a little tease before Yoonmin)

"I love you," Jungkook whispered and moved Taehyung off of his chest so they both could stand up and finish stripping themselves until they were completely naked.

Jungkook didn't waste any more time after that.

He pushed Taehyung back onto the bed and kissed all over his body, leaving a trail of love bites. As time went by they both became painfully hard and needed more.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's puckered-up lips so their unclothed crotches were close to each other. The tiger moans into the kiss as the younger grinds down making him smirk and pull away. 

"Hey wanna ride me?" Jungkook asked, kissing down the other's neck. Taehyung smiled and remembered the last time he got to do that. It made him feel giddy that Jungkook is his and only his.

The elder nodded with a smile on his face and they shifted so Jungkook sat up against the bed's headrest.

Taehyung reached over and found the lube to put it on Jungkook's member.