Chapter 19: Wolves

"Guys we're back," Seungmin announced but closed his mouth when he saw his mate sleeping on the redhead's shoulder.

"They are not so bad." Han smiled. Seungmin nodded and went to take Jeongin to their bed so he doesn't wake up with a sore back or neck.

"Bang should we trust them?"

"I think we can Felix. You saw how Jeongin was with Jimin, he won't do that with strangers."

"The strangers here are killers you idiot but other than that they seem okay, now we got to clean the deer and cook it before we wake them up." Changbin dragged the dead animal to their kitchen and started doing what he said.

"I am going to see if we were followed," Hyunjin said and walked back out of the cabin.

"While he does that, Felix can you get the two to a quest bedroom and the rest, you guys can do whatever you want until Changbin is done with cooking." Bang Chan said went to the kitchen to help with Changbin.

~•~•~

Jimin soon woke up to the smell of meat a couple hours after the pack got back.

He looked to his side and noticed that Shownu was asleep next to him.

"Sorry bud, I only sleep with Yoongi or Jungkook," Jimin whispered before shaking Shownu without mercy.

"Okay, I am up. I said okay. MY GOD STOP." Shownu growled slapping Jimins hands away.

"Good, I think food is done or something so let's on." Jimin smiled and hopped out of the bed and went downstairs. "Hey, guys." He waved.

"Jimin you need to tell them what you told me," Jeongin squealed putting his hand on Jimins making Seungmin growl and pull his baby back onto his lap.

"I got my own lover so I am not going to take him, plus he is a little young for me." The pirate said amused and sat down.

"Is it true you are a pirate, the Captain of The Royal Fortune at most?"

"It's true Han, I am a pirate and my boyfriend is indeed Prince Yoongi of Shadowpaw."

"Wow, and how old are you?"

"19 but don't hold that against me." Lee Know nodded.

"Are you really a dragon and ex-Prince?"

"Yes Changbin and I was wondering is this everyone?"

"We are all werewolves, and we used to have another person in our pack, Woojin but he happened to be a fox and he messed with the wrong pack and got eaten. Life is just crazy." Bang Chan chuckled and helped put some plates down as Shownu walked down the stairs. "Oh and Shownu, Jeongin said you're a pirate too, so I just got one question, why were you two fighting?" Jimin looked up at Shownu.

"We both received letters saying some bad stuff the other said and we came here to fight."

"That doesn't make sense, like how did you both get the letters at the same time? Like only one should have received something if the other wrote it."

"Neither of us wrote anything though." Bang Chan smirked.

"Do you have the letters with you?" Both nodded and searched their pockets for a letter before giving it to the pack leader.

"Have you guys noticed that the handwriting is the same?" Hyunjin pointed out looking over his mate's shoulder.

"He's right they are. Someone wanted you two fight, and one of you dead." Jimin growled and stood up.

"The King wants me dead. No wonder the Queen was acting funny, he wanted me to die. Shit, does Yoongi know?" Jimin snapped slamming his fist against the table.