Chapter 24: Rough

"Okay crew of Royal Fortune this wing is all for you guys until the King fixes what he did wrong. Jimin, Yoongi will take you to his room and to let you all know, every room is soundproof but we will know if something is stolen," Jimins hair sparked. "n-not like y-you guys would s-steal anything," Lisa nervously chuckled. "also don't leave your weapons around, there are little girls and boys who like to play in the halls and I just don't want them getting hurt. You can pick your rooms and Yoongi's is just down the hall." Lisa smiled and then leave them.

"Go and pick your rooms and what my mom says is true and I know how she checks all your drawers." Yoongi laughs before dragging Jimin to their room and locking the door.

"Your room is still so cool," Jimin said in awe as he laid down on the Prince's bed.

"Yeah, and we are alone, and like my mom said, in a soundproof room. Want to do anything?" Yoongi asks crawling on top of Jimin.

"You sure Aisha won't come in or if she is already here?" Yoongi sighed and crawled back off to look around. "Is she here?"

"No." Yoongi smiles and goes back onto Jimin.

"Good but are you sure you want to do this?" The younger asks bringing Yoongi's face down by the second.

"Of course." Yoongi went down a little more and before Jimin could even comprehend what was happening he stuck his tongue past the redhead's lips.

Smut Warning ⚠️

As the kiss got more and more heated both of them started stripping each other until both were naked.

Jimin used his strength to flip the two over and placed himself on Yoongi's naked lap.

"Can I ride you, daddy?" Jimin smirks but his voice with much need and impatience. Yoongi nodded, giving Jimin the green light to do whatever he wanted but he just wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and started slowly grinding on him. "May I? Please daddy?" Jimin breathlessly whispered into the older's ear, messing around with Yoongi's jet black hair.

"Oh god- fuck, please Jimin," Yoongi threw his head back as Jimin grinned down harder on him. Both of their breaths mixing together into the sex filled air.

The boys were soon getting sexually frustrated, both wanting to just cherish each other all night long.

Jimin winked at Yoongi and aligned his boyfriend's dick with his entrance. He slowly rimmed the tip around his entrance, gasping at the small amount of pleasure, teasing the Prince and getting himself even hornier.

Yoongi moaned, obviously wanting to continue as he greatly enjoyed the pleasure but he suddenly stopped the younger.

"W-wait Jimin, I didn't prep you, and I'm too lazy to grab the lube." Jimin's heart swooned at the thought of Yoongi caring enough for him to think of prepping. He wanted to respond with something sweet but all Jimin did was just lean into Yoongi's ear and quietly voice out.

"Don't worry. I like it rough." With that, Jimin winked at him and then slid down onto Yoongi's huge cock, which hurt because of how massive Yoongi is.

A half-scream half-moan emitted from Jimin as he arched his back in mostly pain but the pleasure was working up to him quick.

Yoongi threw his head back, moaning at the feeling of Jimin's tight heat hole around his hardened member.

"O-oh my God that was a b-bad idea oh my god it h-hurts, like god d-damn." Jimin whimpers and Yoongi places his hands on the pirate's waist, holding him in place.

"Jimin baby, just wait a second to adjust." The younger nodded hastily, pausing his actions and letting himself adjust to the huge member that was inside of him.