Prologue

It was bright outside, way too bright for me, may I add. My body is tangled with white sheets, and the smell of him. Speariment and designers cologne. I bite my lip, concentrating on the thought that is running through my mind. It couldn't be possible, though. What happened the night before. The taste of his lips still linger on my lips, and I feel like it was my special dose of marijuana. It was pure and utter bliss. I knew though, the minute his lips captured mine, that changes were going to be made. Big changes. And he was done keeping things from me. I was for sure fed up with him keeping secrets from me, and never letting me in. No. This is different now....at least I hope it is.

I step out of the bed, my bare feet hitting the cold floor; it creaking as I stand up. My blond hair falls around my face as I retreive his black button up. It hits mid thigh. I button all the buttons except the last three, leaving a small view of my cleavage. I pull my hair to the side, running my fingers through the tangles, and start to walk outside of the living room.

I make my way through the small hall, then my pair of eyes land on him. His back bare to me; muscles straining against his skin. His head is on the palm of his hands and when I move just the slightest, the floor creaks. His head lifts slowly, then turning to meet my gaze. His lips quirk into the slightest smile, a dimple indenting. And in that moment, I knew I had fallen in love with a man of secrets.

Hey everyone! As you know this is a new story. It is waaay out of my comfort zone but hey what the hell,lets try somethin' new. I have a load of ideas for the story so i hope you guys take the time and read it. All my previous readers from Certainly Always and Empathic, if you're reading this, thank you so much for starting on this book as well. Empathic is on hold for a while, till i get my thoughts through for that book. Now for extra side stuff for this story. Yes there will be mature content, so i highly recomend you not read it if you're not comfortable reading that type of material. Because this book will indeed have many chapters containing it.

I also want everyone to know that i am going to be updating on my phone so please please forgive me if my chapters are kind of short. Now here are the main charecters of the story.

Annasophia robb as Bella Blue

Harry styles as himself ( wow, who knew)

Nicholas Hoult as Drew Everstein

Candace Cameron as Riley Emma Blue

Kaya Scodelorio as Sophie Robins

I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY AND PLEASEEE IT WOULD BE SUCH HONOR IF I COULD KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING ABOUT THE STORY. So comment and vote and all tge love x cheers my bitches

-sarah

Twitter- @loverstylesxx