Chapter 7

Dedication to CaitlinXD thanks for your comment :)

*Ellie's p.o.v*

I was hugging Nathan when a door slammed upstairs and Jay walked back in the room.

'What happened?' I asked looking at Jay.

He sighed before glancing at Tom and Nathan. Something weird is going on here.

'Will someone tell me what the hell is going on!' I demanded looking at the three boys.

'Baby, it's nothing to worry about, it's fine.' Nath tried playing it off.

'Yeah it's really fine, she's just ran upstairs probably crying.' I said sarcastically.

'Baby girl, it's fine I'll talk to her.' Nath reassured.

'Fine, but let her calm down first.' I replied picking up Alfie and going into the kitchen.

What's wrong with my girl?

*Lillie's p.o.v*

10am

I woke up the next morning, my face was red and puffy as I looked into the mirror. I pulled off my damp clothes and got in the shower. The water warming up my cold body.

I stepped out the shower and dried off before slipping on trackies and a top. I left my hair down so I could slightly hide my eye.

I headed downstairs and got a glass and bowl out the cupboard and poured myself some juice and made cereal considering no one else seemed to be up yet.

I was making my way to the living room when I saw a piece of paper by the front door. I picked it up and read.

-Turns out your friend is just as stupid as you short stuff shouldn't of got involved, Poor Aiden-

No not Aiden. I put everything on the side and searched on top of the cabinet for the spare key.

I grabbed it and unlocked the door, stepping out, locking it again before running down the road. Luckily for me it wasn't too far away.

I reached his house doubled over out of breath.

'Aiden!' I shouted hitting the front door.

'Lillie, Aiden isn't here he went to the park to walk Daisy (Dog)' Mrs James said opening the door.

'Thanks.' I called behind me as I made my way down the street to the park near Aiden's house.

I saw the park up ahead. The group were surrounding Aiden.

'Crap.' I muttered before running towards them.

'STOP!' I shouted making their heads turn towards me.

'Leave him alone!' I shouted reaching Aiden's side.

'Lillie, what you doing here.' Aiden asked looking at me.

'I came to help you.' I said bending over trying to catch my breath.

'Short stuff to rescue, something I never thought I'd see.' Pixie laughed.

'I thought you would have learnt by now.' Raven smirked pushing me to the ground.

Idiot for bending over! I scolded myself as I landed on the floor.

Aiden shoved back Raven away for me causing Blondie and Pixie to help Raven revenge Aiden.

While I had Red Head kicking my stomach before I could get up or away from them.

'GET THE FUCK OFF THEM!' A familiar voice boomed from the opposite side of the field.

Why, why , why!