Chapter 2

A/N: Dedication to @ALLLOVETW to say thank you for commenting and reading e.t.c :) xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ellie's p.o.v*

I woke still cuddled up with Lillie, who was still sleeping peacefully.

I looked over to my right to see Nath not in bed.

I got up out of bed slowly making sure not to wake up Lillie, leaving her to sleep in mine and Nath's bed.

I walked to the kitchen and put on the kettle.

Getting out a cup for Nathan and myself.

Arms wrapped around my waist.

'Morning.' He said his voice husky from sleep.

I mumbled some sort of a reply.

'What's wrong?' He asked concerned.

'Lillie's dreaming again, and you've really upset her Nath.' I said finishing making the teas.

'I didn't mean to upset her, I was just gutted she would do stuff like this.' Nath sighed.

'But she didn't do it that's the whole point.' I argued frustrated turning around to face him.

'Teacher's wouldn't lie Ellie.' He replied.

'Jesus Nathan, are you seriously believing teachers over Lillie?' I snapped.

He didn't reply for awhile, as he thought.

'I know I shouldn't of had a go at her, it was harsh, she wouldn't lie about something like this. I'm sorry Baby girl.' He apologised stroking my cheek.

'It's not me you need to apologise to.' I said looking down.

Nath lifted my chin making me look at him.

Before pressing a kiss to my forehead.

'I've got to go do the school run.' I whispered moving back slightly.

Nath sighed before kissing the corner of my lips.

'I love you.' He said before walking away.

'I love you too.' I replied yet he was out the room.

I sighed shaking my head before going to get Alfie ready and round up Aria and Lillie for school.

I picked up Alfie and held him on my hip when I had dressed him.

When everyone was dressed, ready and eaten breakfast, I walked out to the car, putting Alfie in the back. Aria hoping in after him, Lillie getting in the front seat next to me.

The car journey was silent apart from the odd giggle and chuckle from Alfie.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

I sighed and left the room, just about hearing El saying I love you back.

I got dressed and pulled on my high tops and hat.

I got Aria and Lillie breakfast while El was with Alfie.

I love my children so much, Lillie is so grown up now, when I first saw her in the work building, she was so cute and beautiful. I was in so much shock, it had been three years since I had seen Lillie. I cried with happiness with the thought I had found my child and the love of my life. She means the world to me, she's my little princess.

Aria, oh little Aria I remember when Ellie told me she was pregnant during the first dance of our wedding. Aria is a mini Ellie, she's just like her. Cheeky and clever.