Chapter 23

*Lillie's p.o.v*

'Okay.' I replied.

'Okay what?' Ads asked confused.

'Okay, I'll go in there.' I smiled weakly at Aiden, the guy who claimed to love me.

Aiden took my hand in his and lead us to the grey building, pushing open the door allowing me in.

I got more panicky as the nerves built up inside of me. I spun round to try and run but I just collided with Aiden’s chest.

‘Please don’t make me go.’ I begged looking up at him.

‘I don’t want to.’ I complained.

‘Is everything alright?’ A lady questioned coming over.

Aiden glanced at her before looking down at me.

‘Lillie, please do this, it will help you.’ Aiden was pleading me now.

I took deep breaths before letting the lady guide us.

+

We pulled up outside my house, we had been out for several hours. I looked up at Aiden who was already looking at me.

‘Thank you for doing the Lillie.’ He said sincerely taking my hand in his.

 I smiled weakly and lent over kissing his cheek.

‘I’ll see you soon Lils.’ He called to me once I was out the car.

‘Thank you Ads.’ I whispered softly as he drove off.

I walked through the front door and into the sitting room. Tom was over.

I was hugging Tom when Daddy spoke up

‘How was the clinic Lils?’

I froze slightly before slowly moving away from Tom.

‘What are you talking about?’ I said pretending I was clueless.

‘Aiden took you to the clinic today.’ Daddy said again.

‘How do you know about that?’ I questioned already I think I had the answer.

‘It doesn’t matter.’ He mumbled trailing off.

‘You told him to take me there didn’t you?’ I accused raising my voice.

‘Lillie, it’s not like that.’ He persisted.

‘Didn’t you?’ I said again ignoring is comment.

‘Yes, but it’s not like that.’ Daddy defended.

‘I can’t believe you; you planned for all of this to happen!’ I shouted.

‘You asked Aiden, to take me because you knew he could persuade me!’ I ranted. I don’t even know why I was shouting, they were only trying to help me. But the pain and anger of betrayal earlier was fighting strong.

‘I’m not crazy, I don’t need help, I am never going there again!’ They were my final words before I locked myself in my bathroom, I couldn’t be in my room I had pictures of everyone on the walls.

I looked around the tile walls of my bathroom.

I started thinking to myself.

The past is coming back to haunt them…..