Chapter 1

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I'm 11 years old and starting my first day of senior school Year 7.

Daddy and Uncle's band is still doing amazing. Tom tom, Maxy, Seev are 33, Jaybird is 31 and Daddy and Mumma are 29.

Tom's: Jake who's 7 and Lindsay who's 5.

Siva: twins Ruben and Densel who are 6.

Max's: Aaron who's 6 and Isaac who's 4.

Jay: twins Kaya and Jasmine who are 3 and newborn baby boy Cody.

My little sister Aria who's 6 and my brother Alfie who's 2.

'Bye mumma.' I said leaning over and kissing her cheek.

'Have fun Lils.' She smiled as I climbed out the car.

I walked into the school and tried to find the classroom that had been assigned as my form room.

I opened the door causing everyone to stare at me, making me feel uncomfortable. I quietly went and took a seat at the back.

Daddy is coming home tonight I'm so excited to see him he's been away for ages.

The teacher snapped me out my thoughts.

'Lillie Mae Sykes.' The teacher called.

'Here.' I mumbled raising my hand slightly, everyone turned and looked at me.

I sighed looking down.

The bell went and we all headed to our first lesson.

I walked down the corridor getting shoved and pushed out of people's way.

The only lesson I was looking forward to today was music.

Daddy had taught me how to play the piano and Tom Tom and Seev had taught me guitar.

I reached first lesson and sat down, the classes were slow but weren't too bad.

It got seriously worse at break.

I was at my locker going to put books away. A group of older girls started surrounding me.

I was backed against the lockers as they encircled me.

'So you're the famous Lillie.' One said disgusted.

'Who would want something like you for a daughter.' Another sneered.

'That's why he's away all the time to get away from you and your skank of a mother.' The leader spat.

'You'll probably cut your wrists just like your pathetic mum.' The same girl said.

I stood there confused.

'No my mumma has battle scars.' I said.

'Aww that's cute, you call her Mumma.' One cooed sarcastically.

'You're a disgrace to your dad.' They finished before walking off.

I grabbed my bag and ran to my other lessons letting a lone tear fall.