Chapter 14

*Nathan's p.o.v*

'I can't tell you much else because only Megan knows the full story, they only wanted me involved because my step-brother is close to Lillie.' Natalie said. We had been talked for about 10 minutes.

'Who's your step-brother?' I asked.

'Aiden James.' She replied.

'The little snitch he is, trying to protect 'his' Lillie.' She continued.

'I'm sorry for everything, I hope you find her.' Natalie apologised smiling weakly.

A knock sounded on the door.

'Your wife would like to leave Mr Sykes, is that okay?' A police officer said as he peered round the door.

'It's alright, I'm leaving now.' I said standing up from the chair.

'Thanks for your help Natalie.' I said before leaving the room.

I walked out and saw Ellie.

'You alright baby girl?' I asked wrapping my arm around her.

'Yeah I'm fine, it's just Aria needs to be picked up soon.' El smiled as we walked out of the police station.

Ellie dropped me off at home before going to pick up Aria.

I opened up my laptop and got to work.

I wrote out an appeal and tweeted it as well as emailing it to different newspapers, magazines and tv shows.

I rung Police Officer Jones and told her all the new information we had.

I will do anything to find my daughter.

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I'm not sure how long it has been, but I am missing everyone. I hope they are all okay. I hope Aiden isn't getting any trouble from the gang.

I'm not too sure where I am, everytime I fall asleep I wake up somewhere else. I haven't seen anyone yet, I don't know who has taken me.

The room is small and dark, just a beam of moonlight through the small barred window brightening the room slightly.

The walls are large layers of stones. Cold and rough. The chipped paint on the ceiling masses of damp patches. The floor is also stone large uneven slabs of it.

Where ever I am it is very cold, I am tied up in the corner of the room. I haven't eaten or drank anything yet.

I want to go home, I'm so scared! What's going to happen to me, what if I am never found?

They're probably glad I'm gone who would want someone as worthless as me for there daughter.

Muffled voices echoed from the corridor.

The clunk and click of the turning key in the heavy door.

The door groaned and creaked as it slowly opened, a person stepped into the room, standing directly in the moonlight so I could see them.

The figure dropped a tray of food in front of me and rolled over a half empty bottle of water.

I couldn't concentrate on the food, I was too shocked of the person who stood in front of me.

I opened my mouth stuttering

'Nanny.......Parker.'