Chapter 34

Dedicated to EmmaMcGuinessParker cause she is weird and awesome and i love her! aha weirdness all the way.

Awwwww so this is the final chapter of Lillie-Mae Sykes :( But i will do a epilogue for you beautiful people!

Tried to put Conor Maynard's version of breathe on the side but wattpad is being annoying :/

Hope you like it. It is short on purpose xx

Here is the final chapter of Lillie-Mae Sykes..........

_________________________________________________________

Recap:

‘Aiden, I need to talk to you.’ I whispered in his ear, to not get the attention of the rest of the family.

‘Let’s go for a walk.’ He replied taking my hand in his.

It was chilly but nice, you could see the sun shining through the trees and the patchy clouds. We walked hand in hand, heading to the park. It was quiet today, no sound from cars going past only the once in a while chirp from the birds.

‘You know, I will never regret what happened on your birthday.’ He smirked rubbing my hand with his thumb.

I laughed, not knowing what to say.

‘I’m so glad you’re mine.’ He mentioned kissing my head.

‘Always.’ I beamed back.

I ran the words over and over in my head before letting them flow out breaking the silence.

'Aiden, I need to tell you something.'

Aiden opened his mouth to reply, when the noise of screeching tyres and a roaring engine filled the air.

A blue car was speeding down the road, I didn’t think much of it.

I screamed when I saw the driver, Officer Todd he held a gun in his hand, in the passenger seat sat Nanny Parker, though she was no nanny of mine.

At this point they were too close for me to get away I instinctively wrapped my arms around myself waiting. Aiden shoved me out the way as the gun was shot.

The sound of the car slowly faded as it drove off into the city. I panicked, Aiden! I sat up from the floor, to see him lying on the ground close by. I crawled over to him, the first thing I noticed was the blood. My breath caught in my throat. The tears started their descent down my face.

I ripped the bottom of my shirt and bunched it pressing it against the dripping wound causing him to wince in pain. I stared at the wound that continued to bleed.

'Beautiful....look at me.' He choked his breathed was heavy and staggered.

I looked at him through glazed eyes, his beautiful brown eyes staring back at me.

'You're gonna be alright Lils, I love you.' He said.

'No don't you dare say goodbye, you're going to live!' I sobbed.

Sirens rang out louder as they got closer.

'See they are coming it's going to be alright.' I tried to assure him. Aiden moved his hands over my blood covered ones that were still on the wound.

'I'm sorry.' He whispered before closing his eyes.

'You can't leave me and our baby!' I cried my head falling forward onto his body. No he can’t die! He can’t leave me! I need him!

I looked down at his angelic face the love of my life, my wonderful boyfriend, the father of my child.

I stayed knelt there and cried.