Chapter 9

A/N: Dedication to LizzieSykes for her lovely message on my message board and if you haven't checked out her new book I'm Nathan Sykes?! Yet where have you been? Go check it out (well after you read this obviously :P) But seriously read it, it's so funny! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lillie's p.o.v*

School's starting again today, it was really nice to see Nana and Jess and to have time away from the hell hole.

The bruising was now healed on my stomach, just aches from time to time.

I grabbed my coat and got out the car.

'I might go to Aiden's later, I will ring you.' I smiled at Mumma before closing the door.

I walked into school and sat next to Aiden in form.

'A little birdie tells me the gang aren't in today.' Aiden smiled at me.

'Well thank god for that.' I sighed in relieve. Finally one day at school where I won't get beaten up.

We sat in English as we were quiet reading. My mind started wondering, I looked down at the contents of my pencil case that I had been rummaging through earlier on.

My eyes captured sight of the sharpener I had.

I wonder if Mumma ever used the blade from one?

Why did she do it?

A route of escape, try and make you feel something again as your body has gone numb. Words circled my head remembering from what I had read on the computer.

I could just smash the sharpener to get the blade right.

'Lillie, what are you doing?' Ads panicked looking at me.

'Oh nothing.' I replied dropping the sharpener.

The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff, making my way to maths quickly to avoid questions from Aiden .

Had I really just thought about that?! I shook my head in disbelief.

'Will who ever's talking be quiet!' Mr Greg said for the seventh time.

The talk continued.

'Lillie, Mr Greg said stop talking!' One of the snobs squealed.

'Right Lillie stop talking now!' He ordered.

'But I didn't talk, I have just have been sat here waiting for you to actually start the lesson.' I retorted.

'Lillie, detention after school today.' He snapped.

I groaned laying my head on the desk.

+

The bell for end of school rang and I met Aiden at the lockers.

'I can't come round I have detention.' I moaned.

'Aww do you want me to stay with you?' He asked getting books out his locker.

'No, it's alright, I'll see you tomorrow.' I replied waving to him as he left. Before dragging myself to detention.

Oh how fun I have lines, brilliant. -I will not talk back to teachers, or talk in lesson- 100 times.

+

I walked out of school after detention, pulling my coat tighter around me before getting out the small phone I had been given for emergencies. Leaning against the wall I went to dial the house phone when it was ripped out my hand and thrown to the floor.

I looked up to see all the girls stood in front of me smirking looking evil.

Repetitive punches to the face and kicks to the gut. I could hardly breathe.

'Stop please.' I choked out as my legs gave in, Blondie and Pixie holding me up while Raven continued to kick my ribs and abdomen.

Red Head gripped my hair lifting me up before hitting my limp body against the wall.

I slumped against it curling up as they left. I lifted my hand and touched my head, there was warm sticky stuff, blood.

Adrenaline ran through me as I slowly pushed myself up to stand. Jay's house was the closest to school.

I staggered out the gate and down the street tripping and stumbling the whole way, I came up to Jay's door and fell on my knees.

I raised my hand and hit the door as hard as I could before collapsing on the step.

*Nathan's p.o.v* 

Ellie was on the phone to Aiden's mum to see if she was there. Lils hadn't called like she said.

My phone rang; Jaybird.

'Hey Bird, what's up?' I asked.

'Ermm your not gonna like this I suggest you come to my house immediately!' Jay mumbled.

'Jay, what the hell has happened!?' I demanded.

'It's Lillie, she's been beaten.' He replied.

I hung up and grabbed the car keys, before running to the to the car. 

I sped of straight to Jay's house probably breaking ever law under the sun.

'There in the front room.' Chloe said as I got to the door.

I walked into the room and my heart sank.

My princess was laying bruised, bloody and unconscious on the sofa.