Chapter 4

Dedication to LindsayEveTW, Thanks for reading and commenting :) xx

I'll Be Your Strength live on the side from O2 London the concert i went to :D >

On chapter 3 i put a live version by the boys of rocket on the side :)

_______________________________________________________________

*Lillie's p.o.v*

Today we were off to this massive soft play area place.

There's so many of us it would take a mini bus to take us anywhere.

We got out the car and walked over to the others.

'ILLIE!' Kaya and Jasmine exclaimed running towards me.

'Hi girls.' I smiled hugging them both before going on to say hi to everyone else.

Once all the hello's to the cousins were done.

We all headed inside, wow this place was huge.

Alfie and Cody stayed with the mums, while the rest of us ran off to the play area.

*Ellie's p.o.v*

The girls and I sat at one of the tables talking while the guys chased after the kids to supervise them as well as playing with them as it was the last day before the lads went off again.

I had Alfie on my lap and Chloe had Cody.

'The kids are gonna be so sad when they have to go tomorrow.' Michelle sighed.

'Yeah, they hate it.' Nareesha added.

'They'll be gone for 2-3 months this time.' Kelsey mentioned.

We had been talking for several hours by now and the others were all making there way back to the table.

Now we had the mega task of getting food for all 22 of us.

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I was chasing Kaya around the play area, I came to a sudden stop when I saw Blondie and Raven girl up ahead.

Crap.

I slowly and quietly walked backwards so they wouldn't see me.

I fell over a block landing with a thud on the floor.

There heads snapped to my direction.

They had seen me, I scrambled to my feet as they got closer of course all of them were hear, I ran through the section of play area I was in, I didn't make it far before Red Head and Pixie stepped out in front of me blocking my way.

I stopped and looked behind me where Raven and Blondie were.

They surrounded me as Red Head shoved me up against the wall, well this is a bit de ja vu.

'Well well what a surprise seeing you here short stuff.' Raven (the leader) smirked.

'You've been hiding from us at lunch, not very clever of you now was it loser.' Pixie mentioned.

'You can never get away you should know that by now.' Blondie said before slapping me.

*Jay's p.o.v*

Everyone had come out from the play area except Lillie. Where the hell was she?

All the others were too busy sorting out food so I headed back into the play area searching the sections.

I couldn't find her anywhere, a muffled scream sounded as I came to a new section.

I followed the noise, I turned the corner and was shocked at what I saw.

Lillie who was doubled over was surrounded by four girls.

She was roughly pulled up by her hair before the black haired girl swung a punch at her getting her in the face.

'Get the hell away for her.' I shouted making my way towards them.

Lillie looked at me shocked and scared.

The four girls ran but not before the red head kneed Lillie in the gut making her groan and fall to the floor.

I ran over to Lillie and crouched beside her.

Helping sit up of the floor.

'Jay.' She cried.

'It's okay, I'm here.' I said pulling her into a hug.

'Don't tell them please don't.' She begged looking at me.

'I have to Lils I can't let this happen again.' I said.

'Nooo please don't Jay please, they can't ever know what happens to me.' Lillie sobbed.

'Wait Lillie how many times has this happened?' I questioned.

She dropped her head.

'Lillie-Mae.' I warned sternly.

'I don't know, I've lost count.' She whispered.

'I'm so sorry Lils.' I replied.

'Come on let's go back to the others.' I smile slightly helping her up.

'Only if you promise me you won't tell.' Lillie said.

'Fine, I promise.' I sighed.

I took her hand and made our way out the play area.

We walked back over to the others who all had food.

'Lillie, where the hell have you been?' Nath asked.

'I got lost.' She lied.

'Well come on and get some food.' Ellie said beckoning us over.

We sat down and got food.

Lillie's been getting bullied, what the hell am I gonna do?

A/N: So Jay now knows what's he gonna do? Will he tell the others or will he stay true to his word? The boy's are going away again.

So that was Chapter 4, let me know what you thought :) xx -Lucie