Chapter 19

Nathan's p.o.v*

-4 months later-

'It has been a year since Lillie-Mae Sykes was abducted, the police have ended the search for Lillie. She hasn't been found neither has a body, the search has been closed. It turns out that one of the police officers on the case was in fact involved in the abduction of Lillie-Mae. Nathan is fuming and has said he will continue to search for his oldest daughter no matter what. Do you think it was right the police ended the search?' The news reporters voice filled the sitting room.

They were sure correct, I was fuming. How dare they end the search.

I stormed out the door forgetting to tell El where I was going. I threw my phone into the car as I buckled up, starting the car.

I reached my destination and I knew exactly who I was looking for.

I slammed him up against the wall, looking him in the face. I felt disgusted a guy I had trusted had been the one to help keep my daughter from being found.

'You better take me to my daughter.' I said through gritted teeth.

He just chuckled at me 'You would like that wouldn't you.'

My fist made contact with his gut, knocking the wind out of him. He swung his fist at me, he just caught my face, I raised my fist and aimed for his jaw. We fought for about 10 minutes before we were ripped apart.

I was 'escorted' dragged out of the police station, once we reached the doors. Officer Todd shouted something at me.

'You should just give up pop-star, you're too late, she's dead!'

'YOU BASTARD!' I exploded trying to get out of the grips of the large, buff security guards. They threw me out the door, I stumbled. I stood up straight, they stood arms folded in front of the door.

I tried running at them to get through so I could kill the bastard, but no such luck. I cursed and kicked the pebbles on the floor, I got into my car and held my head in my hands leaning against the side of the car. My body slid down the car, I hit the floor my legs bent up, my hands running through my hair.

I let a cry escape my lips as I let the tears fall not giving a shit at this moment in time.

My eldest daughter was dead, how was I meant to break the news to everyone that she was dead.

I couldn't, I can't put them through that, they can live on the hope of finding my princess.

I continued to sit there and cry.

+

*Ellie's p.o.v*

It was 4pm, I hadn't seen Nathan all day. I tried ringing him but he didn't answer. I was starting to get worried.

'Tom, can you pick me up and help me find Nath?' I asked Tom down the phone.

'Of course, I'll be there in a sec.' He replied hanging up.

'Ri, Please look after your brothers, I will be back as soon as possible.' I said to my 12 nearly 13 year old daughter.

I locked the door behind me and got in Tom's car.

'Where we going?' I questioned glancing at Tom.

'I think I know where he is.' Tom informed me.

+

We pulled into the police station, I saw Nath's car.

Tom stopped the car, I jumped out running over as I got closer I saw him sat on the floor.

I bent down next to him.

'Nathan.' I whispered softly lifting his chin to look at me. He said nothing.

I scanned every inch of his face taking in ever emotion in.

I brushed my thumb over the cut above his left eyebrow.

He had been so strong for everyone. I shuffled on to his lap and kissed his forehead. Nath looked up at me, his amazing blue-green teary eyes looking into mine.

He let out a little sob like cry before burying his head into neck/ right shoulder.

I rubbed his back with my left hand, fiddled with his hair with my right, cuddling him.

'It's okay Nath, it'll be alright.'