Chapter 16

*Nathan's p.o.v*

27th March.

It's Aria's 7th birthday today.

The boys and co our coming over later to try and make it a special day for Ari.

I was currently making Ari and myself a famous birthday bacon sandwich. While Ellie sorted out Alfie. I just finished plating up and had sat down when Ari said.

'Daddy, is Lillie ever coming back?'

I turned and looked at my little girl. Tears filling her big brown eyes, her bottom lip pouted and trembling.

'I want her back Daddy, I need my big sister.' She cried letting the tears fall.

I picked her up and placed her on my lap letting her cry, rubbing her back comforting her as she buried her small head into my chest.

She sniffled and leant back looking up at me.

'I miss her Daddy.' Aria mentioned.

'I know you do Ri, I do too.' I said softly wiping her cheeks with my thumb.

We ate in silence Ari still on my lap.

Once we finished El came into the room.

'Come on birthday girl let's get you dressed.' El suggested.

Ari jumped down of my lap and ran over to Els. I looked up at Ellie and smiled, she returned it before taking Ari upstairs.

+

A knock sounded on the door and the thuds of footstep sounded down the stairs.

'They're here! They're here!' Ari grinned jumping up and down.

I walked over to the front door and opened it. Everyone came in and made there way into the sitting room while the girls went up stairs to wrap a few remaining presents.

Aria was playing with Lindsay, Kaya and Jasmine while all the boys messed around together Little 4 year old Isaac trying to join in. Cody staying with Jay and Alfie with me crawling across the sofa to Siva ever once in a while.

'Band work is gonna be starting again soon.' Max mentioned keeping an eye on Isaac.

'It's going to be very busy for you mate.' Seev said to me.

'Yeah I know, it'll be alright, we'll cope.' I replied trying to reassure them as well as myself.

''It's all on home turf so that should make things slightly easier.' Jay supported my comment.

'Daddy, can we do presents now, then play while wait for food then cake?' Ari asked sweetly.

Wow she is one organised 7 year old.

'Of course we can, I'll just get the others.' I smiled at Ri before making sure Seev had Alfie before standing up and making my way out the room.

I went upstairs to fetch the girls for the opening of Ari's presents.

As I was walking up the stairs I caught the end of the girls conversation.

'Aww El your going to have another little one running around.' Kelsey smiled.

'Your pregnant?' I questioned standing in the doorway.

Ellie's head snapped to me. The girls all slowly got up and left the room.

She nodded slowly looking down at the bed.

'Why didn't you tell me?' Was the first question to come out my mouth at this moment I was more hurt than angry.

'I didn't want you to be stressed further.' El replied.

'How far are you?' I asked.

'12 and a bit weeks.' She mentioned still not looking at me.

'When's your first scan?' I questioned curiously.

'3 days ago.' Ellie whispered.

'What!? You went to the first scan without me, you've been pregnant for 3 months and you didn't tell me, why wouldn't you tell me of my child's existence unless it's not mine.' I ranted.

'Of course it's yours you idiot, your the only person I have ever slept with, so don't you even dare start with that crap! I didn't tell you so you could focus on the more important things that were going on at the time! Your meant to be happy when you find this sort of thing out, but apparently not.' El shouted standing up off the bed.

'Let's just go downstairs, it's still our daughters birthday.' El said quieter before picking up the presents and walking out the room.

I followed her downstairs all eyes on both us as we entered the room. I picked up Ari and spun her around then setting her down so she could open her presents.

+

Time rushed by and it was soon cake time.

Ari smiled softly as the cake was set down in front of her, she blew hard on the candles before closing her eyes and wished.

'I wish for my sister to be found.'

There was silence in the room which was abruptly interrupted by Lindsay.

'Look what I found in Lillie's room.' Lindsay exclaimed waving around a pink diary.