Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*Nathan's p.o.v*

It's been 6 years since Lillie went missing, we are all devastated. Ellie and I are both now 35. Lillie would have been 17 if she was with us now.

Clinging on to the last bit of hope that Lillie with one day be found, the guys and I have all made several attempts to try and find Lillie. None being successful.

Aria is now 12, Alfie is 8 and Oscar is 6. They are all doing amazing, I'm so proud of them.

I just wish I had my princess as well.

Aiden has stayed really close to the family coming over to play with the boy's every so often.

Mum, Jess and her family were meant to be coming down today.

Aria was lounging on the sofa, while Alfie and Oscar were playing and messing around. Ellie and I were in the kitchen getting lunch ready for our guests.

A knock sounded on the door.

'I'll get it.' I smiled at Ellie kissing her head softly.

I made my way to the door and opened it.

My eyes went wide, tears springing to them.

'Lillie?' I said in disbelief.

'Hello Daddy.' She smiled at me.

Lillie was still short but had grown incredible amounts, her hair was a darker brown long and tangled. Bruising on her left cheek, her blue eyes dimmer than normal but full of happiness. She was wearing baggy trackies that were grubby and roughed up and simple tank top.

'It's really you.' I cried letting the tears roll down my cheek as she ran into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her tiny fragile body keeping her close to me.

'I missed you so much.' She sobbed into my shoulder.

'We all missed you so so much.' I replied.

'Nathan.' Ellie's voice came from the kitchen.

'Lillie.' El gasped.

'Hi Mumma.' Lillie smiled going over to hug her.

'Lillie! Aria exclaimed running into the room.

'You're so grown up my beautiful sister.' Lils said cuddling Ari.

'Hello Alfie.' Lillie said softly.

'Illie?' He questioned confused.

'Yeah it's me.' She chuckled at the old nickname.

'Who's this?' Lils asked looking at Oscar.

'Your little brother Oscar.' I replied.

Lillie looked at me then at Ellie, before turning her attention back to Oscar.

'Hi Oscar, I'm Lillie your big sister.' Lil explained crouching down to his level.

He slowly made is way over to Lillie's opened arms letting her embrace him in a hug.

I sent a quick text to the boys.

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I can't believe I actually managed to escape I had been planning it for months, I never thought it would happen.

'Mumma, do you have Aiden's number?' I asked smiling at the thought of my best friend.

'Sure.' She grinned passing me her phone.

I scrolled down to Aiden and pressed it with my finger. Holding it to my ear as the ringing tones sounded from the phone.

'Hello.' A deeper voiced Aiden rung through the phone.

'Hi Ads.' I replied.

The was a pause of silence.

'Lillie?' He said shocked.

'Yeah, it's me.' I smiled.

'Oh my god, it's really you, I can't believe this.' He stuttered down the phone.

'Please come over.' I mentioned.

'Of course, I'll be over soon.' He replied.

I hung up and got in the shower, it had been a while since I had had a proper shower.

I washed my small body and my wild hair.

I climbed out and got out some of mum's old clothes a pair of jeans and top. I pulled them on and dragged a brush through my hair.

When I walked downstairs nearly the whole family where down stairs in the living room.

'Hello.' I said standing at the door.

I was soon crushed in a massive hug. I said hello to everyone and they all wanted to know if I was okay.

11 year old Lindsay and 9 year old Kaya and Jasmine were so happy to see their older cousin again. I grinned as I looked around at my family, parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and Nana Karen.

Everyone seemed so happy, the atmosphere in the room was incredible, it felt so good to be in a room that didn't have stone floors and walls.

'Who kidnapped you?.' Jay asked silencing the chatter.

I stayed silent for a while, I looked around the room and saw everyone waiting for my answer.

'Nanny Parker.' I mumbled.

I looked at all the adults in the room all seemed very angry, especially Tom, his fists were balled up as he cussed and muttered under his breath.

I heard the sound of a car pull up outside, I left the sitting room and ran out the door.

I took in Aiden's appearance as I ran to him, his messy blonde hair slightly longer than I remembered, bright brown eyes that were staring at me. He wore dark jeans and a hoody, much taller but not too much taller than me.

I reached his arms and he span me round.

He set me down, I still had my arms around his neck as he did my waist. I pulled him down towards me. And met his lips with mine.

A/N: I liked this chapter :) Don't worry people this story is far from over :P And it's short on purpose :) xx hope you liked it - Lucie