Chapter 17

*Ellie's p.o.v*

I know all about Mumma. The gang showed me headlines about Mumma like how she ran away when she was pregnant with me, I know all about granddad too.

I know all about Mumma's scars.

It was driving me crazy in English, I stared at my sharpener during most of the lesson.

I agree with the gang though, I am worthless, stupid, fat, ugly, disgusting, a bitch, retarded, a brat, hated, pathetic, never good enough, the list goes on.

I could never hate mumma, I love her it's just why did she do it?

I was reading part of Lillie's diary letting the tears fall freely down my cheeks. Alfie asleep in my arms.

I put Lils diary away in my draw before turning my attention to Alfie. His little nose the same shape as Nathan's. I stroked his head full of Nathan's brown hair. He is a mini Nathan. Talking of Nath he is still in a mood with me from the other day.

The police have been searching so hard to try find Lillie.

I held Alfie against my chest as I got up off the bed. Carrying Alfie to his bed. I kissed his head then led him down letting my little boy sleep.

I turned the light off and went back into my room. Aria was having a sleepover with Lindsay.

When I got to my room I changed and climbed into the bed.

*Next day*

I woke up the next day warmth all around me. I snuggled closer into the warmth making a small chuckle fill the room, I moaned moving my hand in the direction of the noise, wanting to sleep more. He kissed my palm and took my hand in his.

I opened my eyes and took in his face. His bright blue green eyes his gaze firmly on me. His brown hair scruffy but still sexy.

I leaned up and kissed him making him smile. He continued the kiss.

I pulled away and smiled at him, Nath kissed my forehead.

I stayed there laying in his arms.

'What was wrong last night El, when I came to bed your cheeks were red.' Nath mentioned stroking my cheek.

'Lillie's diary, I was reading parts of it.' I admitted looking down sad as I remembered what was written in it.

'What's it say?' He asked curiously lifting my head up to look at him.

'Everything, she knows absolutely everything about me and us.' I explained my eyes filling with tears as I looked at Nath.

'Hey baby girl don't cry.' He soothed.

He lifted my arm up and kissed down over my scars.

The phone rang interrupting our conversation.

I got up and answered the phone.

'We have got a lead, Officer Todd has gone to check out, we will contact you when we find out more.' Officer Jones explained.

'Okay thank you.' I replied before hanging up. 

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I'm so hungry, I eat very tiny amounts of the food when they decide to give it to me, in the fear of being drugged again. We haven't moved in a while. The rope is starting to leave burns as it rubs against my skin.

The coldness of the damp room makes it so hard to sleep. I want to be at home, I want to leave I miss everyone.

The sound of footsteps echoed in the long corridor and in walked Nanny and another person they came further into the room, standing in the little light I had so I could see them. I scanned my eyes over the guy stood next to her recognising him from somewhere.

'Officer Todd?' I questioned.

'Ah you remember me.' He chuckled.

'What are you doing here?' I asked confused.

'Looking for you.' He replied.

'Then get me the hell outta here!' I exclaimed wiggling in the rope making it slide across the fresh burns.

'Oh but Lillie that's where your wrong, he is on my side only pretending to try find you.' Nanny sniggered.

'MY PARENTS TRUSTED YOU! I don't want to be here.' I shouted before breaking down crying they'll never find me I thought.

'We're going to have to move her further away, they are getting close.' Todd informed Nanny.

They turned their heads towards me Nanny had a cloth in her hand. I screamed and struggled trying to fight them. The ropes restricting me almost completely it was useless. The cloth covered my mouth and nose muffling my screams. I coughed and choked as the strong chemical invaded my senses.

The people infront of my began to blur, I felt light-headed the room was spinning. My eyelids drooping before slowly falling shut.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

Today we are dropping charges on Brandi. Ellie and I are at the station.

Brandi was brought down the hall that comes from the cells, she smiled slightly as she saw El and I.

Brandi was sorting information out at one of the desks after being uncuffed when a little girl came in followed by a policewoman.

'Brandi.' The little girl squealed excitedly running towards her sister.

Brandi spun around gasping as she saw the little girl.

'Emma!' She exclaimed picking her up spinning her round cuddling her.

I turned and looked at Ellie, she had a tear rolling down her cheek. I trapped her in a bear hug.

'I just wish we had Lillie back.' She cried.

I rubbed her back and kissed her head.

'I know I wish we had her too.' I replied.

Ellie kissed my cheek then turned to face Brandi.

'Thank you, thank you so much.' She gestured to both of us choking over her words as tears stained her cheeks.

'It's fine, this little one needs you.' El smiled softly.

Brandi thanked us one more time before we all left the station.

+

I had just got of the phone with the station and was telling El.

'They didn't find anything.' I said sadly sitting on the sofa with El who had Aria cuddled into her side and Alfie in her arms.

'It'll be alright though we'll find her we just have to keep looking.' I reassured us all.