Chapter 25

(Sorry for shortness, uploaded by my phone)

*Lillie's p.o.v*

I woke up in a place, I haven't been in for a long time.

I groaned sitting up slowly, looking around my hospital room. Daddy and Aiden were here.

Daddy was asleep on some chairs.

'Aiden.' I croaked.

'Hello Lils.' He smiled weakly something was wrong.

'Ads what happened?' I asked as he came closer.

'You passed out, you're dehydrated and lack nutrition, so you're on drips.' He explained.

'What's wrong Ads?' I questioned.

He shook his head and said nothing.

*Nathan's p.o.v*

I opened my eyes waking up from my sleep.

El was at home, I sighed running my hand through my hair. I had been a complete dick to El.

~The other day~

'Were have noticed cuts on you're daughter's arms.' The doctor mentioned before leaving us.

'No.' El mumbled looking at the floor.

'This is your fault!' I shouted taking her by surprise.

'If you never self harmed yourself Lillie wouldn't have done it!' I continued.

'If you don't remember I regret it so much and I tried everything to prevent her from doing it!' She yelled back.

'Well obviously you didn't try hard enough!' I spat.

'It's can't of hard when you're daughter gets kidnapped for 6 years.' El retorted tears falling down her cheeks.

'Yeah by your mother, another member of your crazy-ass family.' I snapped.

'You're the reason why she was kidnapped ! You're the reason she's like this ! YOU'RE THE REASON WHY ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENED! Can't you just do anything right!' I ranted.

Ellie stared at me gaping before running out the hospital.

~//~

I looked over at Aiden and Lillie who were talking. I stepped outside the room and got a doctor.

'She's awake, how much longer will she be kept here?' I asked.

'As soon as her hydration and nutrition levels have risen then she can leave. We have set up sessions for her at the local mental health clinic, we will get reported to every session, if she doesn't go she will be back in here or sent to rehab.' The doctor informed me.

I thanked him walking back into the room.

+

'Mr Sykes, you can leave and see Ellie if you want I don't mind staying with Lillie.' Aiden offered.

I really did need to speak to El.

'Thank you Aiden, I appreciate it.' I smiled at him, I kissed Lillie's forehead before making my way out of the hospital.

'Ellie.' I said knocking on our bedroom door.

'Go away.' She mumbled.

I opened the door anyway and walked in, she was curled up on the bed.

'Baby../ 'Don't call me that, go away.' Ellie interrupted.

'No.' I said plainly I pinned her down to the bed hovering above her.

She scowled at me, if looks could kill I would be dead several times by my own wife.

'Baby, I'm so sorry! None of this is your fault, I'm so sorry for blaming you, I've been a right arse of a husband to you and I plan on changing that, please forgive me I need you and love you. We are all going to have to work together to help Lillie. Baby girl I'm so sorry please forgive me.' I apologised looking into her eyes the whole time before burying my head in her neck.

I felt her run her hand through my hair.

'I'm so sorry, please don't leave me, I need you.' I rambled.

'Shh, Nath I'm not leaving you.' She said making me look at her.

I kissed her mumbling I love you at the same time.

'I love you too, but you're sleeping on the sofa.' She smirked pulling back and rolling out from underneath me.

I huffed and got changed at did El, she stole my top and pulled it over her.

I kissed her goodnight grabbed my pillow and made my way to the sofa downstairs.

I deserved it.