Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry it wook a while to upload, I spent a bit longer on it to give you a better chapter instead of a crappy one which I would have written as I was tired yesterday.

Dedication to Rosa_IpsyTW15 :) xxx

Here's Chapter 10

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lillie's p.o.v*

My eye's fluttered open, bright light invaded my vision making me blink repeatedly. I felt light headed and dizzy.

I heard a jumble of voices as my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around the room I was in. I saw Tom and Jay on my left , they both looked tired and sad and Daddy and Mumma were on my right. Mumma was asleep leaning against Daddy, he looked awful, he was pale and he had dark bags under his eyes as he stared in front of him.

Tom was holding my hand as he sat on my left looking sad as he looked at daddy and the state he was in.

I squeezed Tom's hand making his eyes flash to me.

'Lillie.' He spoke sounding relieved.

'Princess, you're awake!' Daddy said making me turn to him.

There was a hint of happiness in his eyes as he saw I was awake.

'Where am I?' I asked him as I realised there was a beeping noise in the room.

I looked up to the right of Daddy to see a machine with lines and numbers on it. I looked down at my hand closest to Daddy and saw a catheter in the top of my hand with a tube in it, I followed the tube with my eyes till I saw a bag of red.

'You're in hospital.' He answered my question.

No, I hate hospitals ever since I was three I've hated them, seeing Mumma in hospital.

I started panicking.

'No get me out please.' I begged.

'You'll be let out later princess, it's okay we're all here.' Daddy tried to comfort me.

'Please let me leave.' I cried.

'We can't Lils, it's not up to us.' Jay spoke for the first time.

'What's wrong with me? Why am I in here? Why can't I leave?' I asked rushed as the beeping noise got faster the pain in my head increasing. I looked around the room. Mumma had woken up.

'Lillie, please calm down.' Jay panicked.

Nurses had obviously heard our voices and the beeping sound as they rushed through the door towards me.

'NOO!' I screamed struggling against the nurse as she tried to inject something into me.

'GET OFF ME.' I shouted as they pinned me down.

'Lillie, it will help you.' Mumma said.

Once they had injected the substance into me they let go while they checked other things, me watching them the whole time.

They finished and left the room.

'What's wrong with me?' I asked.

The room stayed silent while they exchanged glances.

'You've broken 2 of your ribs on the right side of your body, bruising on your cheek and under your eye, bruising over your stomach and a gash on your forehead.' Tom replied but not looking at me.