Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Shannon's POV

My heart skips a beat but I manage a stringent smile straining to get out of the situation. "I wanted to surprise you with our honeymoon tickets but your dad wanted me to let you know initially, so that you can choose from your favorites." 

Mara displayed a cute smile and I felt it was the most beautiful view I have ever seen on earth. "My dad can sometimes be difficult. Don't mind him, you know I would like any place that you choose for us. Your choice is always the best." She compliments and gives me a heart warming beam.

*****

An hour later..

Reaching the entrance Mara giggles and rushes inside our bedroom. I follow her quickly, ready to attack my Cheshire cat with kisses.  "Is it that my choice is always the best and that is why you did not come to shop even your ring, my sweetheart?" 

I lock our bedroom door and make slow predatory steps towards her getting amused. She takes back feary for every step I gradually make forward, ultimately hitting the wall behind her. “Aah”

I make a devilish grin and capture her with my hands on either side of her head pressing myself to her. "Well, my choice is always the best." I say in a haughty way. My eyes rake her body in appreciation from her steel grays to her juicy lips finally settling on her perfect, shapely breasts. 

She has an idea of what is going on in my mind. Mara bites her lip hitting me with her braid and presses her hands on my chest in an attempt to push me away.

"Ouch" I make a spurious squeal, rubbing the place of my chest where she hit me and take a step backward thoroughly entertained by her tremendous efforts to distance me. 

"Don't you know cupcakes you shouldn't be hitting your fiancée like that." I point to her plait and raise one of my brows at her in question. 

She eyed me with wide ingenuous eyes and I bit my laughter wanting to pull her leg further.

Can this go any better? I'm far more than enjoying this game with her.

"Hair is described as one of the most graceful assets to describe a woman's beauty but you ascribed a novel definition to it that it can also be used as a part of self defense." Her kiddie face went to a scowl. If looks could kill, I would be buried six feet under by now but mending my girlfriend's anger is a cakewalk, I enjoy doing. Tugging a strand of hair behind her ear I kiss her forehead.

She makes eye contact with me filled with lust. The next moment we are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depended upon it. My tongue slips into her mouth, gentle and demanding. It's nothing like I have ever experienced before and I understood why people describe kissing as melting because every inch of mine was dissolving into her. My fingers grip her face pulling her closer. My veins throb and my heart was about to explode. I have never wanted anyone like this before.

Walking slowly to the foot of the bed she began taking off her clothes. First her hands gripped the belt of her pants releasing it. After the bottoms were freed she went to the hem of her blouse that was covering her chest. Holy fuck! She had an undisturbed eye contact with me. It felt very sexy to stand her teasing me like that.

Looking at the leaps and valleys of her perfect bosom I was as hard as a rock in an instant. She then undid her blouse buttons one by one taking her own sweet time while holding my thirsty eyes on her. I gulp hard, on the threshold of bolting my nerves.  

Underneath the blouse was a laced pink bra. Fuck it! My hands throb to throw it in some corner of the room and get a hold of those sexy melons. She removed the clip behind and her breasts swelled from the confines of the goading garment. In a flick I was sucking on them.