Chapter 16

Shannon POV

I woke up to something moving softly on my chest. My hand lazily went to check upon the object which felt like smooth satin. I ran my hands on it over and again to discern the soft texture which weirdly felt soothing. Alacritous a flaccid smell of peaches hits me unfettered and that's when realization strikes like a lightening. 

I open my eyes incontinently, feeling wide awake in a matter of seconds. Yesterday, after the phone call, I couldn't balance myself. I created enough of the clutter in mine and other people's lives. Delinquency was eating me up like the spread of poison in my body. I couldn't share the matter with anyone, for it involved the prestige of my family nor could I assimilate it in my system. I badly needed an outlet for which I went to Aryan’s office and emptied everything about my debauched, selfish past.

He tried to cool me off with his encouraging words propping things in the name of destiny but I couldn't satisfy myself with his words. Unable to control myself I drank beyond my limits in the middle of the day. Aryan offered to drop me back in my house because I wasn't in a position to go to the office. But I refused knowing well Mara would reach me within no time and I didn't want to present myself in front of her in my impotent state. Yes I'm extremely egoistic and that's where all the problems started.

Aryan dropped me in one of my hotel rooms I owned according to my request and arranged everything that I needed for the remaining day. Like a lump of meat I dropped on the bed with my eyes already closed. Afterwards I didn't remember anything.

The next morning I open my eyes with a pounding headache and something moving on my chest. Her beautiful long tresses cloaked my torso in an entwining mess sheathing my muscled physique in her mesmeric feminine scent. Yes, in my drunken mess I came to her house, which I realized just now.

We were covered in a blanket from her waist area. Bending my head slightly I tried to look down at her and went pale in a matter of seconds. The top portion of the both of us was completely bare. She was sleeping on her stomach with half of her body laying on me except her legs which somehow were also tangled with mine.

Moving my eyes down I perceive her sinuous body from top to toe. I'm a shameless predator and I would brazenly admit I was instantly hard. Her face appeared tired and cheeks flushed in crimson red. I slightly stir under her, adjusting her besides and that's when the truth bangs on me like an ocean current. I saw red patches on the bed, I took away her innocence in a state of dopiness with no trace of recollection.  Her pink full lips that are arranged in a cupid's bow are now slightly swollen because of the presumably repetitive attacks I made on them.

Absorbed in drunkenness and eroticism I behaved like an anthropoid. I could easily cognize it with her worn face. My eyes then scroll down to her supple neck that was covered in red marks because of the ruthless condition I had probably forced on her. I soon realized it was not only the neck that I embossed I had marked her whole body with my animalism.  

It was the moment I hated myself more than anything else in the world. I tortured her like a deathly beast yet she lay there suffering everything and giving me the sexual fulfillment, I demanded.  She trusted me and in return I exploited her. I robbed her virginity in my half conscious state. Drawing in a shaky breath I held her delicate frame in my arms and cursed myself. It wasn't the way I thought to initiate our very first fruition. What have I done to her? 

My orbs cut down on her well formed appealing breasts that were neither too small nor too big. The pink buds were slightly protruded and her prepuce was still dripping juices because of the thuggish bang we seemingly had a few hours ago. My lower body immediately went stiff on an intractable predilection seeing her arresting form. How do I amend this situation? I needed to marry her immediately before our fornication turned into something more serious like a pregnancy. But will she accept me after knowing the truth?