It wasn't an accident...

'No. This isn't happening...' I thought as I paced back and forth.

My heart was pounding and I didn't know what to do. The tears were falling freely from my eyes as I stared at that thing.

This isn't happening. There is no way this is happening...

There is no way I'm pregnant...

I grabbed my phone and called the first person that floated over my mind.

The line rings...

Hello?

"K-Kyoka..." I choked out.

I'm coming.

"T-thank... you..." I said between sobs and humg up.

I laid in my bed and curled up in a ball as I cried. This can't be. I have a future. I can't be pregnant now, what will my parents think of me. I'm a disgrace...

My dream is ruined... worse, it will never come true.

A soft knock drew me away from my sobbing and I looked over to the door. The door slowly opened revealing the punk rock musician.

I slowly sat up. I saw her immedietly closing the door behind her and ran towards me. I embraced her and started screaming my emotions out on her chest.

I clenched my fist as I tightened my embrace and started to wipe my face on her shirt soaking it wet.

I could feel Kyoka's comfort and warmth as we embraced.

With every minute pass by Kyoka's grip never changed as I sobbed and screamed my emotions out. When I calmed down she stroke my hair and stayed silent.

"K-Kyoka..." I choked out. My voice was very different, it was husky and dry from all the crying.

She brushed the strands of hair away my face and hugged me again. This time shorter than the last.

"Mo... what's wrong..?"

She held my hand as she stares right into my soul telling me everthing will be alright. I grabbed the pregnancy test from my pocket and gave it to her. I saw her eyes widen as she examined the test. She was looking from the test to me back and forth.

Her hold tightened and I could see the anger rising inside her eyes.

"Who did this to you..?" Her voice was stern, anger clearly present.

I looked away only to be brought back to her eyes again this time the anger was gone and was replaced by empathy.

She hugged me. I inhaled deeply before letting out a shaky breath.

"Yosetsu... Awase..."

I could feel her hold tighten. I burried my face on the crook of her neck. She broke the embrace and stared at me in the eyes while giving me a soft smile holding my cheek, "I'm here... don't worry..."

~ 9 months later ~                            THRID PERSON

It was midnight and the halls of the hospital were filled with a baby crying.

The doctors were focused on one room only considering it was the only one that needed attention.

A short purple-haired musician was waiting outside the room. From the looks of it she was worried and terrified at the same time. She could hear Momo's screams from the other side which led her to cry.

She let out a shaky breath and her feet started to tap the tiled floor as she looked at the door.

All she could do was wait until the doctor came outside. Wait until she knows Momo is safe and wait... until the baby had arrived.

This was the day. The day Momo is gonna be a mother.

She stood up and paced back and forth.

The doors open revealing a doctor. Kyoka immidietly walked towards the doctor and grabbed him by the collar pulling him towards her eye level.

The doctor could only chuckle in response.

Kyoka pulled him away, blushing in embarrasement. She carresed the back of her neck and sheepishly smiled at the professional.

"The delivery was a succes!"

Kyoka could feel a weight lift from her heart.

"The baby is as healthy as ever. If you wish you could go and se--"

"Oh! No, sir! I'm not the father!" She held her hands up in defense.

He smirked at her and walked away, "Who said it has to be the father?"

Kyoka brighten up and quickly got to the door. She took a deep breath before opening.

She quietly closed the door behind her and saw the nurses cleaning up their equipment. She looked arounf the room and saw Momo comforting her baby.

She stared at the mother and son. She smiled and could feel the tears come up again. Momo spotted her and ushered her to come.

She walked over at the two and peeked over the blanket.

She stood there and stared in awe. Momo giggled at her best friends reaction.

"What's his name..?" Kyoka questioned in a low voice as she leaned a little closer.

"I don't know yet..."

Kyoka saw Momo's frown and quickly came up of something to cheer her up, "What about..." she chuckled, "KingExplosionMurderer?"

Momo looked at her friend and started laughing. She softy nudged the side of her laughing friend.

"No you dummy!" She said a few giggles escaped her mouth.

"If Bakugo were to be a parent. That's the name of their son." She said in a matter of fact, "For sure."

Momo giggled, "I'm serious, Kyoka,"

"Of course you are!"

Then silence dropped at them. They watched as the baby shifted on his sleep and made cute scrunches when he felt the air hit his nose.

Momo frowned.

Kyoka held Momo's hand and intertwined their fingers, "What's wrong, baby mama?"

Tear started to fall down from her eyes, "I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry..."

She sniffled, "It's not that..." She looked away from Kyoka.

"Then what's on your mind..?"

"I-it's just..." She sighed, "What am I going to do? What's going to happen with my future? I-I don't think I can't handle a baby on my own..."

Kyoka smiled at her. Momo looked at Kyoma in the eyes. She squeezed Kyoka's hand.

Kyoka leaned in and placed their foreheads together and closed their eyes feeling each other's warmth. Kyoka pulled away and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry, Momo. You're not alone..."

"But no one in the class supports this of course I'm alone... all of tgis was an accident..."

"Mo don't think that way..." Momo wasn't listening to her, "Mo..."

She cupped her cheeks and leaned in closer.

She planted her lips on Momo's giving her all her emotion's to the pianist.

Momo cried as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. She gave Kyoka her pain and love through the kiss. She deepened the kiss.

Kyoka pulled away and placed her forehead on hers. She held her cheek and carresed Momo's soft skin with her thumb.

She pulled away and looked at her in the eyes.

"This wasn't an accident, Mo..." She wiped her tears away, "And you're never alone..."

"Because I..." she looked away and bit her lower lip then sighed. She smiled at the pianist lovingly, "Because I love you, Mo..."

Momo kissed her again, "I love you too, Kyoka... so much..."