Battle of the Couples

Kyoka hurriedly ran through the dorms after she had checked her phone. She was running with a dork like smile on her face.

She slammed Momo's door open startling the teen.

Momo gave her a confused look but Kyoka had just grabbed her hand and strted dragging her.

The two ran back down to the stairs not caring to use the elevator.

But Momo was still as confused as what the others had given her, "B-babe, where are we going?"

Kyola didn't respond but she stared sprinting to the front door which only confused Momo more.

Kyoka slammed et another door open startling again the other people on the other side.

Momo just sighed and watched her girlfriend dorkyly walked down the stairs.

Mina walked up to Kyoka and whispered, "You didn't tell her, didn't you?"

"No! Just like what you said," Kyoka whispered back.

Kyoka, Mina, Bakugo, Todoroki and Ochako circled around each other and started whispering.

Momo just sighed, "Yaomomo. Do you know what's going on?" Asked Midoriya.

Momo shook her head, "I was in my room reading a book before suddenly Kyoka bursts through my door and dragged me down here."

"It was the same with me! Katsuki didn't even bother on looking at me and just kept ob running outside!"

"Odd..." said Midoriya.

Tsu glanced at her girlfriend, "I just hope it's not something ridiculous..."

"We all know how well that had turned out," Momo said and shivered when she remembered the memory.

"I love Ochako, but sometimes she can be out of hand..."

"Tell me about it.." Momo and Kirishima said.

Mina began clapping her hands and Kyoka and the others went to their respective partners.

"Babe, what's going on..?" She whispered.

Kyoka smirked, "You'll see..."

Then the rest of the class rushed outside.

Mina started giggling.

"Alright everyone! Let's begin!" Mina announced.

'I am genuinly confused...' Momo thought.

"We have four teams! Whoever wins will get to have a secret prize that only the respective partner knows about!"

"Wait, what?!" Momo and Tsu shouted.

Momo pulled Kyoka to a bush.

"Babe, please stop this nonsense... I can just buy you the prize..." Momo said.

"Oh Mo... you clearly don't understand." She leaned in and kissed Momo on the cheek.

Momo sighed, "I don't want to do this..." she mumbled.

Kyoka's expression sadden, "O-oh..." she looked away, "I'll tell Mina we wont be playing..."

Kyoka started to walk away but Momo pulled her back, "Does this really mean that much to you?"

"Momo if you don't want to do it, then it's fine." She smiled, but deep down Momo could see she was hurting.

"Please don't look at me that way..." Kyoka just looked away. Momo sighed again, "Fine, I'll do it."