Have been Waiting (Smut⚠️)

Momo took her phone out.

She tried calling the short musician again hoping she would pick up.

The line rings...

Kyoka: Heeeey! Hoo is there?!!

Momo started beaming yet was quickly replaced by a frown, 'Is she drinking again?' She thought.

Momo: Kyoka where are you?

Kyoka: Oh hey Momo! I'm at the club. DON'T worry I didn't drink anything.

Momo: You better not be lying Kyo... the last time you were drunk didn't end well.

Kyoka: yesh yesh, princess.

Momo: I'll be there and pick you up.

Kyoka: Stay safe!

Momo: of course!

Kyoka: Love yah! Bye!

The line ends...

Momo stood there in shock. 'Fuck' she thought. She was a blushing mess. She put her phone back in her pockets.

She sighed and headed for the bus, "Love you too..."

When she arrives at the club she quickly scanned around the room.

She smiled when she has spotted the small bun bun. She ran up to her eyes sparkling. She wrapped her arms around her shoulder.

Kyoka jumped a little yet knows who it was.

She held Momo's arms and stayed silent for a while.

Then Momo broke the silence, "You ready to come home, Popstar?"

Kyoka giggled and stood up turning around. She bowed sarcasically, "If that's what you wish, Princess..."

"Good."

"Good what?" She said catching up to the taller girl.

"You aren't drunk..."

Kyoka laughed. She stayed quiet when they reached outside. She held Momo's hand.

Momo blushed at the contact.

"K-Kyoka..."

She turned to her, "Yes?"

"What you said on the phone earlier..." she trailed off.

Kyoka blushed and let go of her hand looking away from the taller girl.

To Momo's disappointement she missed the warm and soft hands. She watched as the shirter girl hid her face away from her.

"I- umm... what phone..?" She face palmed.

Momo giggled. She slowly granbed Kyoka's hand and kissed her cheek, "I love you too..."

Thank god it was dark. Momo and Kyoka couldn't see how each other were blushing.

Kyoka stopped and squeezed Momo's hand.

Momo stopped in her tracks and looked worriedly at the popstar.

She held her chin up, "what's wrong?"

Kyoka blushed and even darker hue of red and closed her eyes. She leaned in fast and planted a soft yet meaningful kiss.

Momo smiled into the kiss and kissed back.

'Damn she's a good kisser...' she closed her eyes and held her cheek carressing it with her thumb.

The slowly pulled away and looked at each other's eyes, "Be my girlfriend..." Kyoka mummbled.

Momo smiled and kissed her again. Pulling away  she yanked the girl into a hug and she started crying, "O-of course..."