Periods

Have some soft Mojo's(MomoJiro) for you're evenings...

~

Aizawa looks up from his papers then back down. He repeats, up down up down up down. Ya'll get the point.

"Is... there somethig wrong, Sensei?" Sero asked in concern.

Aizawa places the papers down with a sigh before looking over Todoroki's direction, completely ignoring Sero(poor kid just wanted to know what's up)

"Where's Yaoyorozu?"

The boy shrugs and Aizawa slumps heavily on the desk.

A motioned caught his attention and when he looks back up, he raises an eyebrow at Kyoka who was looking at him with serious intent.

He fixes his posture before nodding toward her, "Is there anything you want to do, Jiro?"

"May I excuse myself and Momo as absent for the day? I think I have a vague idea of what's going on." As she spoke, he noticed her glancing to the side and to the other girls.

He sighs, "You are dismissed."

"WHAT?!"

Almost everyone screamed. Kyoka didn't put any mind as the barrage of complaints start to surface, instead she places all of her attention in gathering her stuff and quickly making it out of the classroom and then out of the school.

When she reached the bottom of the steps, she made her way out of campus and fished out her phone. She put Momo on speed dial and waited for her to answer.

The ringed and ringed, though her expression did not bring out any kind of emotion, in the inside she was filling with dread in what was happening to her girlfriend.

"Hello..?" The line picked up and Kyoka couldn't help but smile and frown at the same time. Smile because this was Momo who wouldn't want not to smile at a goddess and frown because of the hoarsness of her voice.

"Hey, Mo! I just got permission from Aizawa and I'm kinda going out from Campus. Is there anything you want me to fetch? And don't worry about the prices, I just wanna help make you feel better."

Momo chuckled on the other line, "There's completely nothing I could keep from you huh?"

Kyoka simply smiled widely at her words.

She sighed, "Well we better make of it..." as Momo started to list down the things she wants, Kyoka was quick to grab the notepad and pencil she kept by the side pockets and juts things down quickly.

The girl excitedly went out and bought them the stuff they wanted, even brought something that she knows will just help Momo with this.

Shopping for things didn't take that long but she just knows that her girl was impatiently whining for her treats to arrive.

The scene brings out a chuckle.

She knocks on the door, "Momo?" No one answers, "Momo, baby?" Still no one. She sighs, "Alright, I'm coming in..."

Kyoka enters the room and she lets out an 'aw' at the sight before her.

"Hey..." she cooed softly as she joins Momo on her bed. She brushed the strands of hair sticking on her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

The girl groans, twisting her body to get the right angle of the pain becoming something that was behind her mind. She sighs when she fails, resorting to batting her eyelashes to Kyoka sweetly before huffing and turning around still stirring to find the right position. "I feel like there's a nail bomb continiuosly exploding in my fukling uterus."