Whenever I Bump into Someone

Fuck.

You may ask why I thought of that. Well. That's because, me and my girlfriend was walking down the street and I accidently bumped into someone and they accidently activated their quirk causing me to faint.

Now I'm in a hospital with the doctor telling me what happened and what the effect of his quirk was.

Momo was giggling on the corner of the room and I was not enjoying it.

Boi. How the hell is that dude's quirk GENDERBEND!? I mean, HOW?!

I am sitting on the bed with my feet dangling. Technicaly not dangling anymore because I can touch the ground.

"I'm very sorry for activating my quirk on you, Ms. Jirou!" He bowed.

I siged, "It's alright. Are you really sure you can't just deactivate your quirk?"

He shooked his head.

I stood up an could instantly feel the increase in height, I was as tall as Momo. I looked down and frowned. I never wanted a dick.

Momo walked up to me then blushed when I looked up.

She was staring and I smirked.

I kissed her cheek and winked. Her blush in a now darker hue.

"You'll be in that condition for three days." The guy said.

Me and Momo let out a breath.

Good. I don't think I can handle anymore of this. Being a boy was never on my bucket list. I'm a fucking lesbian! Not transgender. That's the thing sometimes with others. They say when I will get surgery but seriously I just like girls and have no intentions of changing my gender. But as what my grandpa told me once, the things I didn't ask will always come to you.

"There aren't any injuries. You're all free to leave." The doctor said.

We nodded and walked out of the room.

~ Back at the dorms ~

"What would they think when they see you?" Momo questioned as intertwined our fingers.

I gave out a look, "Probably say." I cleared my throat, "OH MY GOD! YAOMOMO ARE YOU CHEATING ON KYOKA!?'"

Momo giggled, "I really need to get used to your voice..."

"Why? Is it manly?" I flexed my free arm and was surprised to see muscle.

Momo laughed, "But I still like your voice then..."

I smiled, "Don't worry, it'll be back before you know it!"

Momo opened the door and was greeted by Mina.

Really?! Fuck me.

Mina looked down and all hell was loose.

"WHAT THE FUCK, MOMO! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HIS HAND?! ATE YOU CHEATING ON KYOKA?! HOW DARE YOU COME HERE SHOWING YOUR FACE TO EVERYONE!!!!" Mina shouted at the top of her lungs.

All of 1A walked over. Their expression changed when they saw us.

"What the fuck is this, Momo?!" Todoroki said in a low growl.

Momo held her hand up, "Guys let me explain!"

"Where's Kyoka?!" Denki shouted and wrapped himself with his electricity.

I pulled Momo's hand and had her behind me. My jacks zoomed up and threatened them.

They stood there in shock. Their eyes were going back and forth from my jacks and face. I gritted my teeth, "Lay one finger on her and I swear, I'll have you deaf!"

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"What the fuck bro. It's me, KYOKA! Let us explain! Stop acting like a stupid idiot!" It was clear my blood was boiling. The thought of Momo hurt was enough to let me rage.

"Kyoka..." I heard Momo whisper.

I sighed and stood straight still glaring at them and having Momo behind me.

Momo cleared her throat, "Guys. This is Kyoka, she and another guy bumped into each other. The guy accidently activated his quirk and Kyoka was genderbent. This is still Kyoka. Just a boy."

They stood there staring at us.

"How long will this last?" Midoriya asked.

"Three days..." I unenthusiasticly said.

"So you weren't cheating?"

"What!? Why would I cheat?!" Momo exclaimed.⁰