Date Night

~Momo's POV~

I stood in front of the mirror examining if I like my look or not. I groaned. There aren't really that many clothes I could choose from.

I decided I'd stick with this look. A red crop top hoodie over lapping a simple white tank top and some short shorts. Why did Kaminari forgot to do the laundry?

My phone chimed and I quickly grabbed it.

Kyoka: you comin or what?

Momo: Oh I'm coming alright!

I giggled and rushed out of the room running to the stairs.

I passed a couple of people along the way and waved them a good evening.

As soon as I arrived at her door I stopped and took a breather. I knocked in a somewhat rhythym then invited myself inside.

I was greeted by a pillow thrown at my face.

I giggled and grabbed the pillow throwing it back at my girlfriend.

"Why the surprise attack, Babe?" I pouted.

She scoffed, "Don't give me that pout! I'll regret what I did!"

I walked over to her and planted a soft kiss, "Well that's the point..."

I happily pinched her cheek and sat beside her saying, "What are we gonna do, tonight?"

"Oh the usual..." she trailed off.

"OoOoh. Some sad and horror movies to make me not sleep tonight? That's torture, babe."

"Not if you have someone to hold..." she smirked and started wiggling her eyebrows.

I laughed and playfully pushed her aside, standing up.

She stared at me as I examined her room.

I grabbed her acoustic guitar and showed it to her with a detirmined look, "What about you teach me a song?"

I sat on her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

She yawned, "Whatever you want, princess..."

I thought for a moment before answering, "Oh what about 'I'm yours' Jason Marz?"

"It's Jason Mraz."

I rolled my eyes, "So what's the chords?"

She taught me the song for about a hour and a half before we took a break and started playing some game on her laptop.

Date night is always fun, especially when the both of us are in the mood.

I didn't really mind Kyoka doing her thing whenever out topic was music and she didn't mind for me either when talking about complex topics or just something logical that popped on my mind.

We were in the middle of watching a sad movie and it was not long I was already crying.

She checked up on me and giggled.

I grabbed her arm and squeezed it tightly watching the movie.

A few moments later the character in the movie started experiencing panic attacks from his past trauma and I was sobbing at that point.

Kyoka stood up and went to her bed grabbing a blanket.

She sat back down to her spot and wrapped the blanket on both of us. I hugged her waist and rested my head on the crook of her neck and closed my eyes.

"Better..?" She whispered and I slowly nodded turning my attention back to the film.

When the credits rolled in, I clinged on my girlfriend for dear life and sobbed uncontrollably.

She stroked my back calming me down.

She used her jacks to grab some tissues and give it to me.

When I started to calm down she held my chin up and I stared at her eyes. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

I hugged her tighter and she did the same.

"H-hey... you know I love you right..?" I asked.

She hugged me tighter, "Of course I do... oh so much..."

I closed my eyes and focused on her warmth and presence, "A-and you wont leave me..?"

"Never..."

~

We watched a comedy movie afterwards which lightened my mood.

Kyoka had brought some snacks for us to feed on while watching the movie. She ended up crackling at the simplest of joke which I only giggled at her.

Man, I love her so much. Ever since we became a couple I never regretted my decision.

She was always there for me and comforted me when I needed her the most. She knows whenever I needed some 'me' time and respects my impossible wishes in life.

I was slowly starting drift off to sleep and it seems like Kyoka noticed.

She slowly shifted and carried me to her bed.

Laying me down she brushed some strands of hair to the side and I giggled.

She leaned down and planted a passionate kiss and held my hand.

She broke the contact and kissed my hand.

"What was that for..?" I asked tiredly.

She smiled, "Is there a reason for me to love you?"

"No... not at all..."