Drunken Feelings

"Yamomo!" She turned to a worried Denki, "It's Kyoka!"

~

Momo angrily opened the door to the club. She scanned the room for a short purple haired rockstar.

She angrily walked over to her.

"Oh, Yaomomo! Heeeyyyy!" Said Kyoka as she drunkenly waved her hands to the music.

"Jirou! We need to get out of here!" Momo angrily grabbed her wrists and yanked her up only to fall back to the couch again.

"Oh? The party has only beggun!" She yanked the tall girl towards her falling on top of her, "Why call me Jirou?" She hiccups.

Momo angrily stood up and created a metal pole and threw it to the DJ stopping the music, "Jirou! We need to go! Now!" All eyes were on them.

"Whaaat?! I don't want to go home!"

"Jirou!"

"Don't you Jirou me!"

"Well if only you would listen to me yo--"

Kyoka stood up and faced the tall girl, "Yeah right! That worked like a miracle before!"

"Oh because it did work!"

Kyoka threw away her bottle of bear, breaking it, "Don't you act like you care about me! Because we all know that YOU DON'T"

"What the fuck are you talking about!? Of course I care about you!"

"YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT ME BECAUSE THEY SAY SO!"

Momo shut up and looked at her best friend confused. She felt her heart sink slowly.

"YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN THEY SAY SO! YOU ONLY USED ME FOR OUR PROJECT!"

Kyoka broke down and sat back to the couch, "You used me, Mo..."

"Jirou... I would never use you..."

"Well if it weren't for the project, would you even talk to me?! Would you even look at me?!" Momo opened her mouth then closed looking away, "NO! You wouldn't!"

"You only came for me that day because they told you that I was hurting! If they weren't there would you even consider I was hurting?!"

Tears were falling fown from their eyes, "Jirou, I--"

"If I ever told you I loved you would you come near me..?"

Momo stood there. Eyes widen. She didn't know what to say. Kyoka has feelings for her? How did that happen?

"I may love you in my own way but you were still my bestfriend... YOU were supposed to care about me! YOU were supposed to love me! Even if it isn't the same way you were still supposed to love me..."

She stood up and walked closer to the tall girl, with her only back away. She pointed a finger to her, "I told and gave you a part of me... I told you something that was weighing me down..."

"Mo, I told you I was gay and YOU COMPLETELY SHUT ME OFF!"

"The-- the only time. Whe- where I NEEDED you the most. You left me hanging! You left me to fend off for myself..."

"They way you looked at me in disgust when you knew my sexuality hurts more than dying! You know why?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVED YOU! I GAVE YOU MY HEART AND SOUL BUT YOU THREW IT AWAY! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE FOR ME BUT NO! YOU LEFT ME IN THE DUST AND FED ME TO MY INNDER DEMONS!"

"Kyoka I'm straight!"

She wiped her tears with her arms, "Don't call me Kyoka... you don't deserve it."

"Kyo-- Jirou... how am I supposed to react to that kind of news?!"

"Oh you weren't supposed to react, Yaoyorozu. You were supposed to comfort me. Even as a friend you've failed me..."

"Even if you're straight. Why leave me in the dust? You were supposed to be there when I needed you the most..."

"I-I can't do this right now..." She walked away...

"I still love you, Mo..."