Bring your Relatives Day!

Didn't edit this. Just winged it.

~

Me and my cousin walk slowly to my classroom. He seemed a little chill after I told him we'd be performing in front of the class. I can't blame him. I litterally just told him that yesterday at midnight and we practiced for the rest of the night not taking any rest.

I tightened my hold of my bag.

He seemed to notice and nudged me, "Hey... It'll be alright!"

"Yeah right..." I put my hands in my pockets, "I'm sorry for the sudden favor..."

He chuckled, "No problem. I'd be honored to perform by the best cousin ever!"

"Heh. Thanks."

That's my cousin alright. He's a chill guy. His name is Keralis. He's at least 176 centimeter tall, as tall as Momo to be exact. He had black short and a little spiky hair with what seems like EKG lines. I think that runs in the family. He had the purplest of eyes and his quirk is Pulse.

His quirk allows him to make different frequncies and vibration on anything with a rythym similar to a pulse. But for some reason he can't activate it on wood.

The two of us enered the classroom and went straight to my desk.

He set his case down on the side of my desk as I set my bag down on my chair.

He sat on my desk as I stood up.

He looked around, "Now what?"

I sighed, "We wait for Aizawa..." I took out a paper, "Our performace is later when Mic arrives."

Keralis patted my shoulder. He pointed at a familiar yellow haired pikachu.

I smiled at him and nodded.

He happily waved his arms while calling, "Hey pikachu!"

Denki turned to us and literally started sparkling. He grabbed his cousin and dragged him across the room to us.

He and Keralis fist bumped.

"Woah bro! You've grown quite tall!" He said measuring his and his height.

"And you've grown quite small..." Keralis hid a chuckle and Denki glared at him.

The two boys started fighting.

I went over to Denki's cousin. Raiton Kaminari. He had darker and longer hair than Denki. His quirk is Thunder. He can summon thinder and control it at will. Cool right?

I gave him a wave, "Watcha been up to these days, Rai?"

"Eh. Just helping around shop..."

Right. The Kaminari's are actually famous on my neighbourhood for being the town's mechanics.

"Of course you are."

He turned to the arguing boys, "How about you? Found any interesting people lately?"

I nodded, "There are a lot of those here in UA."

"Oh? What about a love life?"

I blushed. Fuck I don't know what to say. He doesn't know that I'm gay and in a relationship. Fuck fuck. I don't know what to do.

I shrugged, "I-I don't really focus on that right now."

He smirked, "Who is he?"

"W-what?!" I asked. Almost shouting, garbbing the attention almost from everybody, "W-what are you talking about a love life?"

Then people started gathering around us.

"Oh please, Kyoka." He rolled his eyes and turned to me fully, "The stuttering and the sudden loss of motivation of love. You're clearly hiding something..."

Damn his observation skills. I could never lie to this guy.

"R-Raiton!"

That had just gave him power, "So there is a someone. Who is he?"

My classmates started laughing.

Baku-- I mean. Katsuki walked up me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "Right. Right. Who is he, Earlobes?"

"Yeah Kyoka. Who is he?" Asked Ochaco.

"Shut up, Ochaco!"

"Just spill it out, Kyoka. You know you ca--" he was cut off.

"What's going on here?" We all turned to the doorway and saw Momo and her cousin.

I sighed in relief.

Mina then said, "Kyoka is gonna tell us who he is."

Momo gave her a confused look.

She then turned to me. We both made eye contact and started communicating.

What's this all about?

Denki's cousin wanted to know about my love life...

She giggled. I pouted.

Her cousin then interfered, "Such childish thoughts you all have..."

"Mayla... give them a chance..."

Mayla sighed.

Momo then started to walk over to me and the whole room just went silent. I could feel my classmates snickering in the background.

Momo turned to Raiton.

Raiton blushed. Oh fuck. Bro not my girl. I glared at him.

Raiton held a hand out, "Good morning beautiful lady. My name is Raiton. Raiton Kaminari."

Momo shook his hand and I could feel my blood boil at the sight. Fuck off Raiton, she's mine, "Oh! My name is Momo Yaoyorozu. Pleased to meet you."

Mo then turned to me and winked.

I rolled my eyes and she giggled. She walked over and stood beside me.

"So what's the situation that made all of you chip in here?" She asked.

Mina laughed, "Kyoka is telling us her crush!"

"Stop bluffing, Kyoka. Who is he?" Questioned Keralis.

Momo turned to me and laughed.

I face palmed, "Not you too."

She patted my head, "What? It's funny." She gave me the cutest expression.

I sighed and turned away from her acting all sad and disappointed.

She nudged me slowly, "Kyoka look at me..."

"Hmp!" I acted mad.

She wrapped an arm around my waist and nuzzled my neck, "C'mon... please..?"

I sighed and turned to Raiton and Keralis which had confused looks on their faces.

I held Mo's hand and intertwined our fingers. I laid my head on hers and blushed.

"Now tell them the truth, Babe..." Momo whispered.

"Babe?!" Shouted Keralis and Raiton.

I glared at them, "What? You got a problem with that?"

Raiton deflated, "And here I thought I had a chance..."

The class laughed and some of them walked away.

I gave him daggers and attempted to cover Momo from him, "Back off! She's mine!"

Momo giggled and pecked me on the cheek, "Calm down, Kyoka. I'm all yours and will never leave."

I turned to her and giggled.

"You know that I know that. Just making sure that he knows that."

Momo leaned and planted her lips on mine. I smirked into the kiss.

We broke apart and Momo booped my nose.

"Of course my cousin's gay..." Keralis and Mayla said in unison.