The Baby {PRACTICE CHAPTER}

Kyoka woke up at the warmth of the sun as it crept inside their room. She rolled over trying to get away from it's cover.

Her eyes then shot open when she heard something kick.

She looked at her sleeping wife with a soft smile spread on her face. She looked so peaceful.

Kyoka smiled and leaned over and kissed her forehead, being a little cautious over her wife's belly.

She sighed and gingerly climbed out of bed.

She softly closed the door behind her and walked down stairs and prepare breakfast.

Walking to the kitchen a sticky note caught her attention.

'blueberry waffles with sliced pickles please!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                   ~Momo'

Kyoka stared at the piece of paper with disgust and shock then giggled and started breakfast.

Mo... Huney, I love you. But your cravings are driving me insane.. She thought.

~

Walking up the stairs carrying Momo's breakfast, Kyoka was smiling like a dork.

Ever since Momo's pregnancy, her cravings are somewhat interesting in Deku's perspective and weird to the others while so adorkable to Kyoka.

She checked the food again to see that they were neatly placed on the plate. She sighed.

hope she'll like them... She thought before slowly opening the door with her jacks.

She was greeted by a still sleeping Yaoyorozu. Kyoka stood there impressed. This wasn't the first time Momo had slept in but it still surprised Kyoka in a way.

She let out a sigh then smiled genuinely at the beauty, Better wake her up soon before she kills me.

She sat the tray down on their bedside table before sitting on the bed.

She giggled to hear Momo's soft snores as she sleeps. So cute.

Kyoka nudged her, "Mo... Hun..." She saw Momo gave out this cute reaction which melted Kyoka's heart, "Babe, wake up..."

Momo grumbled and nuzzled deeper in the blankets.

"Ehh..?" Kyoka said.

She then booped Momo's nose and kissed her cheek before saying, "Wake up, Mo. Or your food will get cold and I wont remake them..."

Momo's eyes shot open and she stood up straight, "PLEASE NO!! NOT MY WAFFLES!"

She pouted and Kyoka laughed.

Momo then relaxed herself on the bed and leaned in on the pillows. Kyoka sat the tray on her lap and took a slice spooning it to Momo's mouth.

Momo chewed before complaining, "I can feed myself, you know."

"Is that so? Alright I'll leave this he--" She was cut off after she had placed the tray on the bedside.

Momo grabbed her arm while saying, "N-no! Don't leave me!"

Kyoka giggled, "Uh huh..."

Momo looked away a sad expression on her face, "O-oh..." She clenched her fist, "Y-you don't want to spend time me..?"

Kyoka looked at her and stared in shock.

She held her hands up, "Mo what are you talking about?!" Oh no.. not the hormones again...