Happy birthday, Kyoka!!!

Belated Happy birthday, bebe! I'm sorry it's lateeee

~

Kyoka groaned as she sat at the edge of the mudroom. She took off her shoes one by one and stretched her sour arms. Being a hero is tiring.

She placed her shoes neatly beside her wife's boots and grabbed her purple flipflops.

She hang her blazer on the rack, and made her way to the kitchen.

"I'm home!" She called out, turning the lights on and walking to the refridgerator.

She was able to get a glass and drink it and only then her confusion settled in.

She placed the glass on the sink and washed her hands.

"Babe? Are you home?" She called again, waited for a few minutes and no one answered. Panic filled her in a snap and she started searching her home up and down.

"Momo?!" She was screaming right now. All her anxieties started to surface.

She climbed up stares and slammed the door to their bedroom open to find that it was the same as when she had left for work.

Tears stinged her eyes as she looked frantically.

When she arrived at the living room however. She was greeted by confettis and shouts of surprise.

She paused and looked around in confusion.

Only when she saw Momo's tall figure in front of her did she run and pulled her into a hug. Tighter than she realised, making Momo wince.

Kyoka's hands around her waist started to loosen and Momo had realised the girl was crying.

Momo pets her hair and brings her closer, leaning down to coax her ear,

"Hey... what's wrong?"

Kyoka wiped her faced with Momo's boobs and looked up. Momo's heart aced at the sight of desperate and anxious eyes.

"Did you think I got kidnapped?"

Kyoka could only nod in return, "I-I thought I lost you... again..."

Momo kissed Kyoka's forehead and giggled, "But you'll find me when I did, right? Just like the last time."

She felt Kyoka's arms tighten around her waist, "Y-yeah... I'll always find you." Kyoka giggled, "Just like the last time."

There was a whistle and the two of them had now just realised that they were surrounded by friends and family.

They were blushing as soon as they got off of each other.

"Get a room!" Mina and Katsuki shouted from the back of the crowd, further making their blush deep.

Denk climbed up the table, "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

"KAMINARI GET DOWN FROM THE TABLE!" Iida had shouted from the back making all of them giggle.

The evening went just like that. Though Kyoka was on high alert in the morning, she eventually stopped and relaxed, enjoying her own party.

~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BEBE!!! I'M SORRY I'M THIS LATE!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜