13

I lifted my head to look out the window; what I saw, took my breath away. The bright city lights shone everywhere like stars in the midnight sky, as tall buildings towered at us. People were walking, couples holding hands and some homeless people were sleeping in the streets. This city hasn't changed since the last time I visited. I'm in love with Barcelona.

I gaze up at everyone in the car, Guzman was driving, his tired eyes looking at the road back and forth as Ander sat next to him on the passengers seat, his eyes closed as he leaned his head on the window, quietly snoring.Marina was also asleep as her chest wasc raising and falling rhythmically. I softly rub my eyes with the inside of my palms and yawn

"I feel bad for you" I joked to Guzman as he was driving the car for about 4 hours, my eyes still glued on the bright city lights

"I even feel bad for myself" he chuckles, before continuing

 "we're arriving in 2 minutes, so start waking Marina up please" he remarked as I softly shook her shoulders to wake her up, her eyes slowly open as she analyses the car and where we are

"Wow, were in Barca" she gasps, the city grabs her attention as she stares in awe

-----

After an hour we were in the luxurious hotel and got ready to go out, me and Marina shared a room while the boys had one to themselves right next to us.

 The light of the day has been replaced by the unrelenting blackness of night as we now walk to the five star restaurant we booked, me and Marinas heels clatter down the pavement as we hold our warm coats wrapped around us to stop us from getting a cold, as we were wearing dresses. Guzman found a formal party for us to go to, so they also were wearing suits. Ander wore a dark blue one that looked very elegant on him, and a black one for Guzman.

Arriving at the restaurant me and Marina sat next to each other while Ander sat in front of me,and Guzman in front of Marina. The waiter comes by as we all gaze down the menus trying to decide what to eat, as I was searching for a meal I could feel his eyes on me, a blush creeping on my cheeks as i look up to meet his eyes, his glistentening eyes and smile brighter than any sunny day i've lived through.

We then opened up a conversation about the party afterwards and school

"Damn in a few weeks it will be Christmas, and before you know it, it'll be summer...time passes by so fast" Guzman explains as he looks at all of us, nodding my head I reply;

"life is too short, we need to seize every moment you know, well never have today again.. so lets live my life my people" I raise my glass of wine for a toast, the sound of clinking champagne glasses filled in my ears as we all beam and smile at each other, ready for another night of craziness.

----------

-At the club-

"wow" we all gasp as we have never seen such a unique club, it has 30 ft. ceilings and industrial design accents.The architecture making it feel as if  we're in a museum. Everyone was dressed nicely as I gaze up to the dancefloor, the DJ visible from any area in the club as he was up on a large stage.. This place is pretty massive I have to admit.

We slowly start dancing and drinking a bottle of champagne and cocktails that we got from the bar. The harsh smell of the drink make me swallow my drink down in one gulp, closing my eyes shut in disgust as the rest do the same making me laugh at their face expressions. All around me people were drinking, dancing, laughing. The atmosphere full of life and delight.

Our bodies move to the rhythm of the upbeat music coursed through our shaking bodies, as I slowly start to loose balance with each sip that I take, I feel my legs, fingers, body go numb as we get lost in the music. It feels as if were in a different dimension.