32

"Guzman? Polo?" I barked as i walked past them, making my way to Ander's room as both of them followed behind me.

"Look we didn't want to worry you, and his mu-" Guzman started explaining as I quickly cut him off by placing a hand to his mouth.

I breath in and out before starting to speak again

"What happened to him? I know he is sick but what led him here?" I try to ask calmly, as they both look at the floor

"He started vomiting, uncontrollably. He even vomited blood at some point.. And then fainted.." Polo whispers as he crosses his arms. I feel my knees getting weaker as each word that polo says hurts my heart.

"The doctors say, its not very serious. He informed us that he hasn't been eating much and maybe that's why it led to this.." Guzman remarks as he places a hand on my shoulder

"He's in there" he points at a door with the numbers 202 written on it. I quickly nod my head in appreciation and pull down the door handle; Needles and wires were attached to his body as he laid on the cold looking bed.

"Ander" I gulped as I slowly took steps towards him. He opened his eyes as fast as he heard me call his name, and a soft smile spread his cheeks.

"My love" He breathlessly whispers as he opens his arms. Making me run up to him and collide my head with his chest as I place my hands on his cheeks. Hoping to not bring him more pain.

"Hug me you ass, I'm okay" He softly chuckles as I now wrap both my hands around him, hugging him as if its the last time I would have seen him. I close my eyes shut and live the moment, as I now fully understand how you'll never know when's the last time you'll see a person in your life.

"How are you?" I breath out as I sit next to him, rubbing circles in a comforting manner on his large hand. I see him swallow a lump in his throat as he slowly closed his eyes

"I feel... Numb" he explained as I feel my eyes drop in sadness.

"It hurts to breath, it feels as if I'm dying" He whispers as his eyes welled up. I feel my bottom lip quiver, as the insides of my body start shaking as i try my hardest not to let any tears fall down.

"I can't take this anymore" He breaks down as I hold him closer to me. His chin trembled as he let out long-lasting sobs. His shoulders dropped in resignation as his whole body shaked while he cried.

A solemn tear fell down my cheek as i ran my hands through his hair, trying to calm him down.

"Everything is okay" I whisper "You'll be alright" I reassure him as I continue

"You're one of the strongest, bravest people I know" I softly spoke to him as he slowly relaxes. I lay down next to him as I put my arm out before he places his head on my chest.

"Please continue" He murmured as he closed his eyes, bringing a small smile to my face.

"Where do I start from.. You have a heart of gold, you are someone that cares more about others than yourself.. It's something you find rarely in people now days you know?" I admit as i feel him nod his head as I play with his hair.

"Ahh and when I first met you.. You have no idea how much I liked you although I never admitted it.. I didn't even believe in love until you came and proved me otherwise" I whispered as he turned his head around and faced me.

His glistening eyes admired me as I admired every single detail back at him.

"Funny how those very few words, from that one specific person can brighten your day" Ander explains, referring to me as I close my eyes and manage another smile.

"I really wish i met you earlier" He continues as i now open my eyes and raise my eyebrows in confusion

"You make me the happiest man alive" He admits as I put a finger over my lips to stop me from smiling.

"I really Like you Ander Munoz" I replied

"I really really really like you Isabella Garcia" He responds back before he tilts his head down and kisses me, sending a shiver down my spine.

-------------------------------------

A short chapter! But stay tuned for more, Action is coming soon :) <3