42

"Stop shaking" The doctor commands as I shake my foot in anxiety. 

I roll my eyes as he lets out a sigh of disappointment. He turns to look at my mum before saying

" We can take out all the wrapping now as everything is healed.. but he.. himself doesn't look very well" he confesses as he starts unwrapping the Band-Aids on my feet.

"I'm here by the way, I can hear you and I'm completely fine" I gave him an annoyed look as he points at me and looks at my mum.

"Okay, let's talk in private shall we?" My mum saves me from cutting the doctors head off as I Gaze outside the hospitals window.

I see a brunette with a black bag just like Isabelle's walking out of the hospital holding a Starbucks cup in one hand. Immediately I jump out from my chair as I try focus more on her, hoping that it really is her and not my imagination. 

I feel a small smile form on my face for the first time in days, knowing that she is alive and well.

Finally the girl turned around and I sighed in disappointment before slumping back down on the chair. She doesn't even like Starbucks, why would I think that the random girl is actually her?

It's been exactly two weeks and a day since the last argument I had with Isabelle or the last time I saw her. And I'm going through the hardest time right now. I searched everywhere, and asked everyone, even though at first I tried not to even care.. but how could I not.

I shut my eyes in stress as I pray for her to be alright but never take a bigger action. My mum told me to inform the police, but I'm pretty sure she's out here somewhere.. Somewhere safe.

The doctors comes back into the room as I look up to my mum to see her eyes full of sympathy and worry, something I'm tired of seeing.

Dear fucking God, please let the next few days, months, or years be okay.