27

"Mmm" i slightly moan as Ander's lips caress mine as we stumble to the bedroom. 

The wine made us extra passionate but I don't mind this, I love it. 

Suddenly he tackles me from behind, pushes me on the bed and brushes his fingers across my shoulders, letting the straps of my underwear fall as he kisses me each second that passes by, not letting the time go.

I peel his shirt off revealing his large shoulders as he leaned on top of me, giving me a smirk as I smirk back at him. I move my hair to the right side, as I'm unaware of what will happen next, but i cant help but tingle with excitement as I've been waiting for this for months.

His eyes gleamed with hunger making me touch his warm skin in a teasing way making my blood quicken as I see him bite his lips.

"Isabelle, You know what you are doing to me" He whispers, prolonging each letter before he places his lips on my throat, down to my collar, then making his way down, kissing my breasts making me gasp and moan in response as I have never felt this before. 

I lost all rational thought, I was just consumed at the thought of him and I showing our ever growing love for each other. 

He started touching my body so gently and passionately as he gazed into my eyes making me hungrier as I cant help but feel ready to lose my v-card to him

I reach up to my panties as Ander gazes down at me before he places his hand on top of mine, panting from the sexual tension.

"You're drunk, I'm drunk.. I want to show you my love when we're both in the right state of mind" He whispers as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. I nod my head in agreement as I put pull my bra straps back on, making him sigh

"I can't stand up" He says as he is still leaned on top of me, I lift my eyebrow in confusion as I now feel something touch my leg, making me realise what he is talking about

"Ander!" I hissed and giggle as I get under the sheets making Ander follow me under the bed laughing.

"Try to hide it somehow" I whisper as I cant help but take a few looks as we were now glancing at each other under the sheets

"Only if you do" He smirks as I look down to find half of my boob being openly exposed, immediately making me stand up from bed and cover myself.

Nobody has ever seen my whole body before, its not that I feel uncomfortable, it's just something new, something I was hiding from everyone for years.

"Hey, hey" he grabs my hand softly as I fix the strap

"You're beautiful, there's nothing to be afraid of" he whispers as he places his head on the pillow. I feel my cheeks redden up. 

I now again get in the sheets and gaze up at him 

"You too" I say as I point down at his friend, making him laugh

"Come here" He states as he opens his arms open, making me crush into them as I'm met with his breath taking aroma and beautiful touch.

"Goodnight my Isabelle" he whispers as he holds me tight

"Goodnight my Ander" 

-

I rub the remainders of sleep from my eyes and gaze out the horizon. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me from the brightness. I rub my eyes as I feel cold, where the hell is Ander? 

I place my hand on the bed as I try to reach out to him, in result; finding nothing.

I sit up and drag my feet off the bed, trying to find the way to the kitchen as the house is huge. I smell delicious food coming from downstairs as I take small steps trying to find Ander.