37

"So who's with who?" I ask as I take a sip from my beer. All our friends were sitting down on both of the large couches, drinking beers and snacks while watching football.

"Lakers for the win! Woo!" Guzman yells as all the others cheered. 

I stand alone as I face the tv and notice that I have nowhere to sit; Ander was looking at me while he took a sip of his beer, he taps his one hand on his leg indicating me to go and sit down on his lap.

I immediately walk towards him, as a smirk was slightly placed on his face.

"Weird how you can still walk" He whispers in my ear as my eyebrows snapped together

"What? What do you-" I stop and think about it for a minute before I feel my cheeks turn pink

"Ohhh" I turn the other way trying to hide my blushing face before his hand reaches up to my face and turns me back around.

His eyes were glistening with fire as he slightly pinched my cheeks, making the sexual tension in the air rise with his actions. Fair play.

I bite my lips and look down at his while my face was still in his hands. He immediately groans

"Don't give me that look. I won't be able to resist you" He says in a low tone. "Don't get me started here"

"what? I'm not doing anything" I innocently say as I take a sip of my beer before leaving it on the floor, bending over giving him a clear view of my ass.

I slightly move on his lap, the friction between us increasing as I look over my shoulder and see him with a smirk on his face as he was obviously looking at my ass.

I push my ass back further against him as I hear him take in a slight breath. His hands make their way to my hips to stop me from going further against him, but I just kept on going.

"Isabelle" He breaths. I could feel his bulge grow as I move my hips steadily over his grey sweatpants. Everyone was either talking to each other, with their phones or minding their own business. So non of them knew about us.

"Isabelle.." He drifts

"You're getting me hard, stop" He whispers in my ear as I look at him over my shoulder with a slight smirk. His eyes were no longer glistening as his pupils dilated and filled with lust.

He swings his arm around my waist as he slightly digs his finger into my hip, already making me feel hot

"I'll do you right here right now if you don't stop" he whispers in a warning tone. As I knew exactly what I got myself into, and I loved every second of it.

"Really? Cause I want you to fuck me until I cant walk" I whisper back in his ear as I pull back to look at him. I feel his bulge grow more as I slightly palm it over his sweatpants. He bites his lips as I feel the acceleration of his heart increase.

"Marina? Can you help me in the kitchen?" I asked her after I positioned myself comfortably, hoping that nobody saw anything. She nods her head yes as she stands up, waiting for me to do the same. I stand up leaving him with a growing boner as I smirk my way towards the kitchen.

"aaaa" Marina exclaims as she nods her head while smirking

"You finally did it! How was it?" She spoke as I brought my brows together, acting confused

"Did what?" I ask as a smile slowly crept up my face. She raised her eyebrows and gave me a "really now?"  look 

"Ahh" I slightly groan as I smiled, "It was amazingg" I grinned as her face widens with a smile as she claps her hands in excitement.