43

"ISABELLE! ANSWER YOUR DAMN FUCKING PHONE!" I scream into my phone as I furiously drive my car around dark alleyways. 

"Please..." I pause, my vision begins to get blurry as I rub my eyes with my one hand, exhausted and tired of not seeing her face.

"I need you.." I sob

"And miss you" I choke as a flood of uncontrollable tears roll down my eyes. I slowly stop the car as I tightly hold onto the steering wheel before letting my fist hit it as hard as I can, not giving a shit about the aftermath.

Long lasting sobs echoed through the neighborhood as I sat in the car crying my heart out. I can't help loosing another person in my life, I can't loose her.

---------

Police sirens filled the streets, their flashing lights are still not enough for me as I still can't see her standing in front of me. Where can she possibly be?

I sit on my bedrooms floor, my shaking hands rubbing my eyes back and forth as I try to think of our little conversations.. Where would she want to go? Where would she escape to?

"Ander.. Honey" My mums voice speaks up from the other side of the door

"Not now Mum" I grumble, not in the mood to talk to anyone

"It's Grandma" She pauses, as I open my eyes in confusion. "She's on the phone, she wants to talk to you" She answers as I walk over to the door. It's been so long since we last talked, something must be wrong, or she just might want to comfort me for going through this mess.

"Hello?" I speak up as my mums eyes are glued on me

"My love.. How are you?" She asks me, worry coming from the phone

"Im okay" I muttered, lying to her as I didn't want to upset her

"Oh my honey, you must be devastated.." She pauses "I've heard what happened.. and I just wanted to inform you of something that I just remembered" She stated in a serious tone as I sit up, scratching the back of my neck in anxiety

"Go on" I impatiently say

"Remember the time you came over with Isabelle?" Her voice vibrates In my ear as all my focus is on her.

"I remember her saying how she would like to go and Visit Florence, study, and live there.." She says as I feel my eyes widen in realisation "She might be there Ander" Her soft voice speaks up, giving me hope of seeing her again.

my mind wondered to that night as I remembered;

"When we graduate, or when I just grow old.. or even run away.." She says

"I would like to go to Florence" Her voice echoes  in my head as my heart skipped a beat. 

"Go!" She laughs as I quickly say goodbye

Florence. Florence! That's where she is. My entire body jerked to stand up as fast as I could and hastily run to my computer, searching for airplane tickets as fast as I could.

The bright screen make me squeeze my eyes from the brightness as I fastly search the airlines. 

5 AM- Barcelona- Florence // one way ticket

I immediately press on the option as fast as I  can as I enter my details booking the flight as fast as I could. 

And for the first time in 2 months, I'm starting to have hope again.

--------------