30

"Good morning class, In 3 weeks the end of your school year will come, and summer will arrive! so get prepared for everything we learn in this class for 3 weeks cause this will count in your overall grade" The teacher enthusiastically explains as I look at her without an ounce of emotion written on my face. 

This past few days have been rough as me and Ander don't talk much, or at all. I've been ignoring him since the day that I punched Anna. And woke up the next morning to find out he also invited her to his house. Funny how fast rumours spread. 

Today is Friday, a day me and Marina love the most as we're both getting wasted again for the first time in a long time, and I can't wait.

"What are you wearing tonight?" Marina whispers in my ear with excitement

"I don't know, i still need to go back to Ander's house and pick up my stuff" I groan

"But probably the sluttiest dress" I wink "what about you?" I ask her as she chuckles

"Same" she winks back

----------------------------

*knock knock*

"Hello Isabelle! Welcome in" Ander's dad surprisingly stood by the door

"Hello, i just came here to pick some of my stuff.." I explain as I slowly start walking towards the room

"Okay, i'm pretty sure Ander will be here soon, to help you with everything" He informs me as I reply back with a nod.

I quickly walk up to the room to find all my clothes thrown all over the room, his bed sheets were a mess as everywhere else I laid my eyes on.

Without thinking much I picked up all the mess on the floor, such as; water bottles, takeaway boxes and more rubbish from his desk and threw it out. I fixed his bed, and now it was my turn to pick up my messy clothes. 

After a few minutes of picking everything up. I look around me to find everything look normal, just like before.

As i was about to leave the room, a tall figure bumped into me, terror washing over me as I wasn't expecting that

Ander stood by the door frame, and I take a few steps back waiting for him to say something. But he only stood there and observed me and my bags.

"Where are you going?" he whispers. His eyes look droopier and darker than normal.

"Probably Marina's" I gulp, forgetting how to talk in front of him

"Probably?" he replied

"Maybe even at my dad's, I still don't know" I reply and look down while I scratch my neck uncomfortably. Funny how i can't even call my own home, my home.

"No, you're not going there" He immediately stated as I raised an eyebrow

"You can't tel-" 

"Isabelle, no. I can't help seeing you getting hurt. It kills me" he whispers the last part as I just stare blankly into space.

"I should go.." i whisper as I grab a hold of my bags and move out the door only to be stopped with him standing in front of it before he closed it shut.

"Ander" I groan 

He suddenly takes 2 steps right in front of me, our noses barely touching, as I feel his breath on my skin, his cologne suddenly hits me. Reminding me how much I missed him.

"Please don't leave me" He whispered as I look deep into his glossy eyes, unable to say anything.

"Ander?" I stutter as my eyebrows snapped together in worry. He shut his eyes and i immediately grab his pale face realising what a bad girlfriend i am.

"Fuck" I whisper and i immediately let his head fall onto my shoulder, I feel his hands hug my waist tightly as i do the same back at him. How could i not notice that he was suffering too? Why do i always care about my problems and never do about other people... Why am i so selfish?

I feel his chin tremble and my heart ached.

"Let it out love,Let it out" I whisper as i close my eyes and rub circles around his back.

And without a second passing, streams of tears flowed fast, as gut-wrenching sobs tore through his chest. Making me feel a searing pain in my heart.

I bite my lip to keep me from crying, as his sobs bring more tears into my eyes. I rub his back smoothly hoping he'd calm down as i slowly walk him to the bed.

I feel him let go of me as i quickly open the bed sheets for him to jump into. I hear him sniffle as he rubs his eyes making me slowly push him into bed as i then lay next to him. 

I cover our bodies with the bed sheets before i hug him as if it's the last time i'll ever see him.

"Please don't leave me" He whispered as he turned around and faced me, making me look deep into his brown broken orbs. 

"I'm not leaving, I'm not going anywhere" i whisper back at him as i kiss the tip of his nose.

 I feel his arms come up to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrap my legs around his large ones and press my lips up against his,feeling his body loosen and relax. He then placed one hand on my cheek, caressing it as our breaths mingled after the kiss.

I gaze up to him to find his eyes slowly closing from tiredness, as i lay down and admire him. 

"I don't deserve you" i whisper. And with that i drift off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

Fuck, i think to myself as i slowly open my eyes to find myself hidden inside Ander's arms. I try to get up and follow the ringtone which buzzes the room. 

"Hello?" I whisper tiredly

"Where are youu?! I'm here with Silvia!" Marina's voice vibrates through the phone as loud music is played in the background. Shit, i forgot the club.

"I'm at Ander's house" I hissed, hopefully she hears me. I turn around and look at Ander peacefully sleeping

"I don't think i'll come tonight Marina" i whisper as muffled voices could be heard from the other line

"Its okay babe, you stay there! See you tomorrow!" She screams to the phone

"See you see you" I whisper back at her "Be careful!"

And with that she closes the phone as i quickly i shut my phone off and tip toe back to Ander's safe arms. He moves around to get comfortable as he hugs me closer to him and places his legs on top of mine. Unexpectedly i hear rain tapping softly on the window, and the rhythm pleases my ears. It was like music. The sound so pleasant, which made my eyes slowly close and drift to sleep.

And just like that i remembered one of my favourite movie quotes

Home is not where you are from, it is where you belong, Some of us travel the whole world to find it, Others find it in a person.

And that one person for me is Ander.

He is my home.

---------------------------------

Helloo, kind of a short chapter I'm sorry :) <3 Stay update for more! have a good one!