31

"Good morning love" I softly say as i open the door to Ander's room. His tired eyes were now half open as a small smile was plastered on his face.

"I tried to make you some breakfast a few hours ago, but kinda failed.." i paused as i look down at the cereal i made for him

"But i have some cereal? if you'd like some?" I grin as i walk up to him, he lets out a laugh which made me crack a smile for the first time in days.

"Anything from you is considered very special to me, so thank you my Bella" He smirks as he places a kiss on my cheek before he dives in the cereal, eating it like a homeless puppy.

I run my hand through his messy hair which i love, and i slightly touch his forehead, a boiling sensation ran through me as I now place my hand properly on his forehead

"Woah, Ander" i mutter

"You're burning up" I place my hands on both of his cheeks "This isn't good.. I'm gonna bring you some medicine and water.." i continue

"And stay in bed" I point at him as i stand up, ready to go down the stairs

I reach the stairs and as I enter the kitchen i find Ander's mum sitting on one of the stools checking her phone.

"Good morning Mrs Munoz" I smile politely at her, as she smiled back with a surprised expression.

"Good morning Isabelle! How are you? its so good to see you here.." she replies back as she lets her phone down.

"Ander misses you a lot, he hasn't stopped talking about you since you left" She pouts as i feel my heart beating faster

"aww" i reply and look down at the floor "By the way, i think he is sick or something, he has got temperature.. he needs to drink some medicine"

"Oh no, thanks for letting me know, I'll go search for some now" she hurriedly said as she left the kitchen in a hurry to go and find some medicine

I quickly grabbed a large bottle of water and a glass cup and jogged up the stairs into Ander's room

"Ander?" I questioned as i enter the empty room "Ander?" i repeat as i get closer to his bed to find no one. Suddenly i hear a small gagging noise coming from the toilet, making me quickly run up to him

Ander was constantly vomiting in the toilet, his face was white and dripping bile, sweat, and tears. As he leaned forwards the last of it dribbled from his lips.

He powerlessly flushed the toilet as he reached up to grab some tissue but failed. Quickly i grabbed a new roll of toilet paper and handed him some tissue as i waited for him to calm down.

"Hey, its okay" I whisper as I kneel down next to him and rubbed my hand on his tensed back.

"Here let me give you some water" I muttered as i walked over to the sink where i left the glass water.

As I'm pouring it in the cup i see Ander standing up from the corner of my eye as he stumbled forward before he fell.
I quickly ran up to him and tried my best to keep him to stay awake.

What is happening to him? I think to myself

"Let's go to bed, let's go" i calmly spoke as i dragged him to the room.

"I'm- I'm sorry" he breaths out as he falls into the bed. "Sit up for a minute" i instructed him, as he immediately did.

I grab the bottom of his shirt which was partly covered in vomit and pulled it out to reveal his toned body.

"I'm sick and you already want to do stuff? naughty" he tiredly smirks as he gets under the covers. I roll my eyes and chuckle. Even when he's at his worst, he'll crack a joke, what an asshole.