40

-2 weeks after-
Everyday was the same; staying home, having an hour long showers, and going out only if its needed.. for example; Being part of the investigation of the police.

Ander has been helping me everyday since the day Marina died. But Guzman needed him as well. So he wasn't home very often these days, but I understand.

I was now sitting on one of the police chairs waiting for them to call my name as everyone from the graduation party has to take an interview so they can find Marinas murderer.

I've been thinking and loosing sleep; day and night. Who killed her? Who could've hit Marina and ran away just like that? These questions echoed in my head.

Nano could never. The kindness in his eyes sparkle even if all he wants to be is mean. I really hope it's not him.. Sometimes you always see the good in people, and you think that it's impossible for them to kill or hurt anyone, even if its someone they love.. And it backfires, cause people are not that kind as they tend to show..

"Isabella Garcia" The inspector calls out from her office as I let out a loud sigh. 
—————

"Where were you when Marina was murdered" She questions me, her eyes fixed on me

"I was talking to a teacher, Mr Harrison, and then I followed her and found her laying on the floor" I quickly confess as I nervously swallow the lump in my throat, wanting this to be over and done with

"And why would you follow her?" She asks me as I furrow my eyebrows together

"Because she is my best friend, and she was upset" I explain as I feel myself getting angrier

"Do you know that "you" are our number one suspect?" She confidently speaks as she emphasises the "you" 

I feel my heart fall on the floor as the colour drained from my face as I stared wide-eyed at her.

"What?" I gulp
————————

"Number one suspect?" I angrily exclaimed as I took a puff of my cigarette.

I was sitting at the spot, with Christian and some of his friends, out of the house for the first time as Ander and Christian both forced me to go and 'breathe some fresh air'

Christian furrowed his eyes and turned the other way, his face full of worry and innocence.
"Christian" I state
"Do you know who did it?" I seriously say
A strange feeling washed over him with an unbreakable force as his eyes shifted on the floor.

"Christian!" I remarked as his eyes immediately met mine

"What the hell? What are you thinking" I question him as I reach for his face. His eyes swiftly look away; which was very weird to me as he always held eye contact with people he talked to. His slightly shaking hands fidgeted his jacket.

"Christian" I whisper

"I don't want to force you but you know.. you can trust me" I softly try to speak as he shakes his head no

"I trust you Isabelle, I really do.. But not today.. please" he finally speaks up as he rubs his eyes. I let out a silent sigh as I nod my head at him.

"If you ever need anything I'm here, and don't even think of not telling me. I keep these things to myself" I whisper the last part as I wanted to continue by saying.. now that Marina is not here.