17

-Isabelle's Pov-

"So this is my house" I show Ander around as we take off our shoes and coats at the entrance, making sure we wont get anything in the house wet.

"you're soaking wet!" he laughs as he looks at me from the mirror, as I stare right back at him

"Did you see yourself?" I giggle as his reflection shows an Ander that looks as if he just jumped in a pool full of clothes that haven't dried out yet. Our laughs could be heard throughout the house as I thank god my dad isn't home.

"wait here, ill bring you a towel or something, you must be freezing" I quickly say and run to the bathroom getting a large towel for him

"thank you Belle" He smirks, making my heart flutter as he uses my nickname.

--

"Here, you can wear this" I throw him his old striped sweatshirt that he gave me, as I give him a large pair of my brothers sweatpants as well. I turn around and start searching for anything I could wear, but noticed that Ander was shuffling around and not leaving the room. I turn around to find his shirt off and about to unzip his pants. His body was drool-worthy, every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark looking like a living work of art.

"Ander!!" I turn around and cover my eyes with my hands

"What? Am I not allowed to change here?" he says as I can imagine him smirking

"oh god yes- no I mean no" I turn around to find him only wearing his trousers, making me suck in a sharp breath as his full body was exposed to me

"Enjoying the view?" he smirks as he walks over to me staring at me with a smile on his lips, my stomach seemed to rise to my throat as he is now standing in front of me, his face inches apart from mine, as I cant help but look at his lips, my heart pounding in my ears.

Breathing deep and even, a gentle snuffling of air through his nose on to my skin. His skin is sweetly sun kissed as I focus on his golden eyes that were darting back and fourth, shining in the sunlight.

"It stopped raining" he suddenly says, as he put on his sweatshirt and takes a step back

"Lets go" he turns around, his eyes hungry but his words tell me otherwise. 

"okay" I mumble as I grab my clothes and walk to the bathroom, my feet stumping on the ground as I get a bit annoyed. Still feeling his gaze on me.

-

"Café de flore?" I ask

"looks very French" I add as we walk through the doors where there's a warm and inviting rest area with couches and armchairs, not many people were here, only an old man who was sitting alone next to a fireplace reading a book. And a middle aged woman who was sitting on the phone probably waiting for someone or just relaxing

"wow this is nice" I glance up at Ander to find him already staring at me

"you've never been here?" his eyebrows rose in confusion as I shake my head no

"Wow no way, Marina has never brought you here?" He asks, I look down the marble floor as I shake my head remembering the situation I'm in with Marina.

"Here, lets go order" he caught hold of my hand immediately making everything disappear as he gave me a knowing look and follow him to the counter.

"I'll have one caramel macchiato" I spoke at the cashier as Ander gazes up at me, his hand still in mine 

"One espresso, and one carrot cake please" he states, my brows snap together, carrot cake? I think to myself. It was my mums favourite as each time that I wanted a desert or something sweet to eat she would made me a carrot cake, Its been a while since I've last eaten one...