20

-Isabelle's Pov-

"ISABELLE!" a familiar voice yells through the neighbourhood as I feel him coming closer. My eyes are stuck into the river before I turn around to find him looking down at me, up the small hill that goes into the river where I stood. "Isabelle?" he takes a few long steps as he approaches me. 

He sat down right in front of me, giving me a chance to look up to him; His eyes  widened with shock, as a muscle in his jaw twitched, making me look away from him. I could feel the wetness on me cheeks as my face hurt from the amount of bruises that I got. He probably thinks I'm a freak now, I wont be surprised if he left just like Marina did.

"Isabelle" he breaths as he places his hands gently on the sides of my face. "who did this to you? Where did all those bruises come from?!" He furiously asks me, his eyes searching for answers as he clenches his jaw and looks away before running his hands through his hair

I feel the wet hot tears fill up my eyes as I try to hide my face with my shaking hands as I feel him come closer to me. Before I even notice what was happening; I'm in his warm chest. His body is firmly held on to mine, his head resting on my shoulder; and with that I let a great sob escape me, so many tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face as he held me protectively. "No one can hurt you now, you'll be alright" He whispered softly, sympathy heard in his voice. 

I cried and cried until there was nothing left inside but raw emptiness, Ander comforts me as he draws circles with his fingers on my back and strokes my hair to make me calm down, how can ones touch make you recover from this pain, I still ask myself.

"I hate seeing you cry. you don't deserve this.." he grabs my tear soaked face and wipes my tears away as he admires me at I admire him. His eyes fully of worry and concern as he takes a seat next to me, making us both look at the river. Silence fills the air for a few moments before he brings a hand around my waist and hugs me tightly as I lay my head on his shoulder. we seem to melt into each other as I feel myself crave his touch.

"My dad" I whisper as he jerked his head towards me immediately. "What?" he asks, his eyebrows snap together

"My dad" I Swallow before continuing, "He did this" I point at my bruises as I say the words I never thought id say to him. He shut his eyes and run his fingers through his messy hair as he looks at the river, not saying a word. Hi veins throbbing in his veins as his muscles became tense.

"You're staying with me" He whispers, making me look up to him as I shake my head, "no, no, I'm fine, I'm okay" I explain, not wanting to make him suffer because of my problems

"Stop telling me you're okay!" His horse voice yells as he lowers his brows while looking at me. "I know you are not okay, and I hate seeing you like this! do you even know how much I hate seeing you cry! It breaks my heart" he snaps, my eyes widen as he breaths in and out as he tries to ignore my stare

"You're staying with me, and that's it" he ordered facing me, his gaze bore into mine as his eyes gleamed into the darkness. 

"Thank you" I whisper, still not breaking eye contact with him until I glance at the other direction. The streets are empty, no people or cars pass as all the people are at home sleeping.

"Fuck" he mutters as he looks down the grass and then rubs his thoughtful brown eyes "How long have you keeping this from me? What if one day something happened to you?" He Gulped as he looked away from me before he continues

"You have to understand that there are so many people that care about you-" he starts explaining as I focus on his plump lips before I do something I've been yearning to do for a long time.  

I move my hands to his face, cupping his cheeks as I close my eyes and felt his soft lips press against mine. 

 It feels like magic, the way his lips connect with mine as we both move in sync. My heart feels like its flying and the world seems to stop but I quickly stop myself as I pull away

"I'm sorry, maybe you didn't want to and I-" I whispered explaining that I may have made a mistake, but before I could say anything; he pressed his lips to mine as he climbs on top of me without hesitation, every nerve ending in my body tingling with excitement as I knotted my fingers in his hair and melted against his body. Getting lost in the feel of his lips for what seemed like the millionth time.

Soon it became harder to kiss because he was smiling and so was I. The kiss became soft and  comforting as we slowly pull apart. My eyes flutter open after a few moments as I look up to him, his yearning eyes already glued on me. He cups my cheek as his thumb runs along the curve of my cheekbone gazing up to my face as we silently look at each other. Feeling a tingly sense wherever he touched me

"You're mess is mine remember? I'll always be here, no matter what" he whispers. His breath hot on my neck as I feel Goosebumps forming all over my body. His thumb suddenly comes up to my lips as he lightly touched them, making me close my eyes as I feel him tilt his head down and kiss me, sending a shiver down my spine as I grasp my hand around his neck and connect our lips one last time.

"I- I think I'm falling" I whisper out of breath as I grabbed his face while he grabbed mine, looking deeply into each others eyes.

"I already did" he breathes as leans in kissing me with all the passion in his heart.

---------------

A kinda Short chapter but... ;)

Stay tuned for more, it'll get even more interesting in the future.

Thank you for reading <3