34

Slowly and unwillingly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight crack through the window and blind me as I slowly tiredly moan. Today's sleep felt weird, I felt more relaxed for some reason..

Ander's arms were protectively wrapped around my waist as I then notice something really weird..

I'm naked.

My breath is caught in shock as I look down the blankets to find myself naked as I can be, and in addition I'm pressed up against Ander's naked broad chest.

I turn around and gaze up to Ander to find him already looking at me with sleepy eyes

"Hello you" I smile at him as he softly smiles back, immediately making my heart flutter.

"You know.. I was starting to think that I was going to have to wake you up with a kiss like a sleeping beauty" he confesses as I giggle at his comment

"Oh why didn't you?" I joke back
"Sleeping beauty is mad now, goodnight" i grumpily say as i turn my back at him, teasing him.

"Oh noo" he says as he comes behind me and wraps his hands around my waist before accidentally touching the side of my boobs

"Oops" he remarks as I can see his smirk from the corner of my eye

"You ain't no prince though" I joked and giggle as he brushes my hair softly before chuckling

"Do I have something here? It kind of hurts" I continue as I point at the slight painful feeling on my neck. Ander carefully takes the hair that covered my neck and gasps as soon as he see's the view

"Shit" he whispered as he slowly touched my neck

"Does it hurt?" He slightly touches some parts of my neck until I yelp in pain.

I nod my head yes; "what is it?" I ask in confusion as I stand up from bed and hold up a piece of clothing on my naked parts, apart from my ass

I gaze up to the mirror to find my neck covered in hickeys and gasp. Right below my ear was the part where it looked most painful as i touched it and hissed.

Never in a million years I would have thought that i would end up with this many bruises.

"The fuck are you Christian grey or some shit cause damn these are a-lot" I joke as I turn to Ander; he was also naked as the bedsheet covered his one leg, leaving the other naked which shows that he is without trousers. His eyes glistened in the light as he just stared and admired me.

I swallow the lump in my throat and i try to quickly head to the bed, I dive in the bedsheets as I make my way up to him and wrap my arms around him as he does the same.

"May i get my princess kiss now?" I asked as i lightly smirk at him

"Of course my Anastasia" he replies back, referring to 50 shades of grey.

Heat rose from my stomach as Ander kept leaning in as my heart decided to skip a beat, the smell of him hypnotic beyond reason.  I part my lips before the warmth of him washed over me, as his taste silenced all my thoughts, making me want him more.

————————

It was about 4:30 in the afternoon and Ander already left the house with his mum as he went to another doctors appointment, which meant that I had to walk to work. But good thing is that i love walking, especially alone.. You have time and privacy to let your thoughts consume you.