ten

˜"*°•.˜"*°• [10 days later] •°*"˜.•°*"˜

It had been ten days since Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn's little prank on Jack. Daniel had yet to learn about the mystery girl. Now, as Jack laid in his bed unable to sleep, his mind wandered to thoughts about the girl he would soon see the face of. Fayette. The name seemed so familiar yet so foreign to him. He knew this girl very well by now, but he still couldn't even describe a basic picture of her. Does she have brown eyes? Or maybe green? Is her hair short, or long? How tall is she? What does her voice sound like? All these questions came to Jack's mind. Though, he wouldn't care what she looked liked. He cared about this girl, she was his friend. But what if she didn't have the same mindset? What if she doesn't like the way Jack looks and blows him off. At this point, Jack was starting to get worried. He glanced at the clock beside his bed, 12:04 a.m.

"Daniel?" Jack quietly called out to the boy in the bed next to him.

"Yeah?" Daniel replied, sleepily.

"Are you awake?" Jack asked.

"Well now I am," Daniel said, sitting up to face the other side of the room where Jack was seated.

"I need to tell you something," Jack told Daniel.

"What?" Daniel asked.

"I met this girl, her name's Fayette. I accidentally texted her thinking it was someone else. We started talking and she's really nice. We made a deal to talk for two weeks until we reveal what we look like. Today is the day and I'm so scared," Jack admitted.

"Why are you scared? Look at you, your Jack freaking Avery!" Daniel said.

"I know, but..." Jack trailed off, "I don't know, she didn't seem to have a clue about who I was and there were a lot of giveaways. So I doubt that she's gonna care about any of that. I just don't want her opinion about me to change."

"You said that she's nice, right?" Daniel wondered.

"Yeah, why?" Jack asked.

"If she's really as great as you make her seem, then you showing your face won't change a thing. It'll just let her know what the person she's talking to looks like, not who she's talking to is as a person," Daniel said.

"Okay, yeah. Thanks Daniel, you always know what to say," Jack said, laying back down and staring at the ceiling.

"No problem, let me know how the convo goes in the morning," Daniel told him before going back to sleep. Jack fell asleep soon after as well.

***

Faye awoke feeling overjoyed but disappointed at the same time. She was so excited to finally know what Jack looked like, but sad because their time zones were so different. Jack usually sent her a text when he woke up, which was at nine. By then, it would already be six in the afternoon for her. So, she would just have to wait nine hours for him to wake up. She decided to hit up Eulalie and some of her other friends, Zay, Cat, and Quinn to see if they wanted to hang out.

                                                     Main Bitches GC

Fayzie💛

hey guys

wanna hang today?

Zay Bae😎

i'm down

E 🌼

hell yeah

Kitty-Cat 😺