thirty four

noodles 🍜

okay, im done with this.

you'll talk to me on insta but u won't talk to me privately?

you're my best friend, faye

i can't lose you

french fry 🍟

theyjust playedd ur sung

in da clob

noodles 🍜

and the one time you reply, you're drunk.

great.

now, tell me why you wont talk to me

french fry 🍟

ur gurl lona

shi dosent like moi

noodles 🍜

luna doesn't like you?

french fry 🍟

correct-a-mundo

noodles 🍜

are you trying to tell me that luna told u to not talk to me?

french fry 🍟

tatswhatshesay

noodles 🍜

im gonna talk to her

dont get too wasted

french fry 🍟

wut if dy;an obrien just pinned me duwn on atable?

noodles 🍜

AND IM LEAVING

french fry 🍟

nooooooooooo

ilikeu dont leaf me!

did theys ever fine nemo?

i wanna find nemoooooooooo

✶✶✶

After Jack's odd conversation with Fayette, he called Luna. He wasn't lying when he said that Fayette was his best friend. He honestly couldn't fathom a life where she wasn't there. After about three rings, Luna picked up the phone.

"Hey, babe," Luna answered.

"Did you tell Fayette not to talk to me anymore?" Jack asked, getting right to the point.

"Woah, um okay," Luna said, startled by his question.

"Did you? Luna, Faye is one of my best friends, she only talked to me today because she was drunk. I need you to understand that if you did, we're gonna have a problem unless you have a valid reason for why you did it?" Jack told her, his voice firm and assertive. 

"Okay, I did. But I do have a good reason for it! Her ex texted me and warned me about her, he said that you were talking to other girls and whatnot. I just got worried and overreacted. I'm sorry, I can see on her Instagram posts that you are just really good friends. I feel really guilty right now," Luna explained.

"It's okay, Luna. I know her ex, not personally, but I know he's a complete douche. Just talk to me next time, okay?" Jack said.

"Of course, I'm glad I finally got that off of my chest," Luna sighed, "Talk to you later?"

"For sure, bye," Jack said before hanging up. He couldn't say he was still okay with what Luna did, but he couldn't hold it against her, he got jealous sometimes too.