Chapter 43

My heart just drops.

I slowly look at her, with a confused and shock face. She's just looking at me with her impassive and evil emotions. "If you want to save yourself, avoid everyone in here."

I slowly fig my phone and tap the recorder in it. I played it as I plan to use this as blackmailing from her. If the case of my parents' will really halt from work, I won't hesitate to sue her after. Nilagay ko iyon sa parte na maabot niya ang boses nito.

"Anong sabi mo?" I acted like I didn't hear her when I already am. I just need her to reiterate what the hell is she saying. And when she repeated it, I smiled.

"Akala ko ba okay na tayo?" Lumapit ako kauntinsa kaniya, not because I want to lay my finger to her but to hear her more precise at the recorder. "I paid you enough money to shut up, it's not a joke money, Kayla. You asked for six digits money and I didn't hesitate to give you what you want.."

Umatras siya. "Then why are you still doing this?"

Fear crept into her eyes. But she retain what she only has. "Do you seriously think we're done to that?" She shot back. She tried to scare me like she hold my whole life. "Hawak kita sa leeg, Khloe. If you don't do what I said, it's a goodbye for you and to your father."

Natawa naman ako sa sinabi niya. Wow. Parang nakalimutan niya kaagad kung anong sinabi niya noong araw na iyon. She said that moneybwas enough already and she'll shut up but what is she doing now? And she's threatening me that she got me on my neck?

"You promised me that day, right?" Inangat ko ang phone ko sa tabi ko. Mas nabalot ng takot ang mukha niya. Mukhang naiintindihan niya na ang ginagawa ko at ang ginagawa niya. "I have the recorded words of yours that day."

Unti-unti siyang lumalapit sa akin, I know what she's planning kaya agad kong binaba ang phone na hawak ko. Kung may balak siyang agawin sa akin ang phone ko, at idelete iyon, sorry for her because I have all the copies in my phone, tablet, my laptop and to my flash drives at home.

It's no worth if she tried to delete one of my one hundred copies. "I can sue you for doing all of this, Kayla… Akala mo hindi ko puwede gawin iyon?"

Humakbang ako patalikod, siya naman ay mas lumapit sa akin. Gusto kong matawa sa kaniya. Hindi maipinta ang nasa mukha niya, she looked like constipated or something. Parang may nakita siyang multo. Multo niya mismo, na mismong magpapabagsak sa sarili nito.

"Who are you to ask me to avoid the family I loved? A family that I am really included? Are you jealous? Naiinggit ka kasi never kang tinuring nila Kuya Rem na pamilya kasi sa kagagahan mo?" I smirked.

If she want to play stupid games, I'll pay her stupid gifts. "Wala kang alam!" Sigaw nito.

"Do you think Rey won't tell me everything? Sa tingin mo hindi sinabi sa akin ni Rajih na you're such a disappointment to his brother? To all? You agreed to be Rey's girlfriend for clout, right? Now, do I look like I don't know it?"

Mas lalo lang siya nagngingit sa galit. She started this fight, I have no choice but to burn it down. "You're much more disgusting to me, Kayla. You hurt Rey. You hurt his brothers and you physically hurt his ate and mother? May puso ka ba noon, Kayla? Sino ngayon ang nakakahiya?"

Tears pooled in her eyes. Mas lalo akong natuwa. "You never give any damn thing to his family yet you had the audacity to hurt them? You're much more disgusting than I am."

Hindi ko makuha kung bakit uutusan niya akong layuan ang banda, ang management nila. Kung wala naman akong ginawa sa kanila? Ano iyon? Dahil sa kagustuhan niya? Dahil sa tingin niya may galit sa akin lahat ng tao? E wala naman?