✄ 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ✄

"At first i thought i was dreaming."

it was now 11:45 pm, a warm orange glow swept across the apartment, made by the various lamps and candles throughout the living space. it was cozy, to say the least. it was a warm home birthing cold hatred, the walls were thin, too thin, and maybe actually they were really thick. but to the scared boy living within the walls, they were thin. 

this wouldn't usually be a problem, in fact, his childhood home's walls were quite thin, and the boy quite liked the white noise that washed in with the night. it was comforting. but now, it was causing his head to spin and his hands to tremble. he was always an anxious person, but over the past couple years his anxieties have only grown.

not many knew of the boy living behind door 505. There was sometimes the noise of shouting or something smashing but nobody really cared enough to check it out. they were usually too busy trying to block out the sound of music blasting from 402, however, the short boy found himself not minding the noise, it morphing into the white noise he used to enjoy so much.

he quite envied the boy in 402 actually, he always seemed to have someone there. whereas, the brown haired boy was quite lonely. only being close with two people, well only one since the other wasn't really by choice. maybe at first, but certainly not now. he had always despised parties, the sweaty bodies, the pungent smell, the germs. however, he had heard so much about 402 that he thinks that maybe his parties were worth attending.

he had heard that 402 was loud and snarky, sometimes rude. but he had also heard that 402 was easy on the eyes for someone that acted that way. His mystery demeanour adding to his rock style