The 4th Rival

The female dog searched more on the school grounds. She was permitted by the head teacher of Emerald high. She wanted to make sure if they was anymore evidence connected with the victim. She was nearby the school's garden, kneeling beside a bed of flowers. Daisies to be exact. "E-excuse me, miss Hewitt!" Her head turns to see a yellow fox. Running over to her. The deputy stands up, for the fox to notice their height difference; She was around 6ft whilst he was 5ft 4. "What is it kid?" She asks with no emotion in her voice. Mostly focused on her work. "My names is Tails. I... I want to help with the case?" Her eyes slightly open in surprise. A teenager wants to help the case? "Look kid, I don't and can't let minors into this. Plus you have school work to do and you could get injured." She continues, placing her hands onto her hips. "Along with the fact that if this is the same person; they may try to hurt you." Tails sighs, "I know but... I can maybe be abit of spy." Deputy Hewitt raises an eyebrow, wanting him to explain more. "W-what if this kidnapper was a student? I can keep an eye out and inform you of any odd behaviour." He suggests. There was silence between the two. Deputy Hewitt thinks of the offer, could it help them out? Then again, why would a student do this? Maybe the fox were close friends with the victims. She sighs in defeat, "I guess you could help us..." She pauses to think of a plan. "Great! I can tell you any info every day after school. We could meet in that hedge maze." Tails points to the maze.

Miss Hewitt nods in agreement, "Nice kid. Right after school I'll meet you there." She says before leaving the garden. Tails' smile widens, excitement filling his body. He may be able to avenge his friends. He wanted to help than just watch people find his friends. With a spring in his step, he jogs out of the garden. Heading to the entrance of the school. Only to bump into someone by accident. Luckily, he grabs their arm before the person made contact with the ground; it was a pink hedgehog. "Oh, sorry Amy!" He apologizes, pulling her up. She grins and gently pulls her arm away, "No problem Tails. Hey why are you here so early?" Amy questions. He isn't at school until 7:45. The earliest time before school starts. Tails looks around them, making sure nobody was listening in. Then leans his lips close to her ear. "I was talking to the police deputy. She's going to let me help the case." Shock runs across Amy's face. From surprise and fear. She knows how smart he is; Tails might be able to find proof of her killing them. Tails leans back, "Y-you are?" The fox nods frantically. "I-isn't it dangerous? Anyway how can you help with this?" Amy asks. "It is dangerous but I want to help. I need to know if anyone here was the cause of my friends being missing. To answer your 2nd question; I'm going to watch out for any suspicious people." The pink hedgehog glances to the side... 

She can't let Tails do this. He might catch her getting rid of a new rival. Then she'll lose Shadow...No! She can't let that happen! Amy puts on a smile, "Well, I hope you find the culprit! They deserve to be in jail." Tails raises his fist in the air, "Yeah!" He exclaims with determination. Then begins to spin his tails, now flying in the air. "I gotta go Amy, I'll see you later!" He then flies inside the school. Amy watches him leave, sending him an evil glare (Without him noticing). She needs to get rid of him... but how? Killing him isn't an option. That may cause Sonic to get involved. She can't have that. Amy begins to think of any ways to eliminate Tails. Lumbering to her locker. She was too much in her thoughts; she didn't hear the white bat who was suddenly next to her. "Hey Amy, can you do me a favor?" She asks, Amy didn't reply. She was just staring into her locker, taking out only a orange book. "Hello? Sweetie..?" The bat groans. "EARTH TO AMY ROSE!" She shouts. Amy jumps and turns to face her. "AH! M-Mobius Rouge, what do you want?" She groans in displeasure. "I need some help with that history test on Friday. Can you...I don't know tutor me?" That questions causes a light bulb to appear beside Amy's head. She has an idea~ "Oh sure! What time do you want to meet?"

"Right after school; we can meet up at the gates, then we can go to my house. That sounds alright?" Amy curves her lips upwards. "Yep! Sounds great." Rouge nods as she places her arm around Amy's shoulders. In a playful manner, "Good, now let's see if anyone else is here."